BY SEPHORA

This brush applies all types of powders evenly to the face and retracts into sleek handle for easy storage and travel. The lightweight metal encasing moves up and down the brush head, allowing you to open and close the brush as needed. When closed, the bristles are fully covered to avoid any in-transit damage. You can adjust the brush and use it for all types of applications. Fan in out fully to sweep powders, blushes, and mineral makeup, or bring the shaft up for more concentrated pigmentation with eye shadows or bronzers. see more...

DeAnna M.
Cynthiana, KY
Best makeup brush ever! The retractable brush makes it practical to carry in my purse. The bristles never fall out and give smooth, even coverage of powder and/or bronzer.
Ciarra W.
Joplin , MO
This is so convenient! You can put it away without it getting dirty from anything that may be floating around in your make up bag.
Daisy H.
Moreno Valley , Ca
My favorite brush of all times. I can take it everywhere to do a quick retouch and it's great to do blush or bronzer.
Ronnie b.
Warren, MI
My favorite powder brush ever!!!!!!!! I have a million brushes and this is my favorite for bronzer!
Mary H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy this product! It's great for travel and this allows me to have one brush for travel and one for home. This saves me time when packing!
Kristine A.
Love Sephora's Retractable Powder Brush I can take it everywhere with me. Te brush bristles are soft yet firm enough to stay intact. Great brush.
Leona P.
Littleton, NC
This brush is the best. I can just toss it in my bag when I'm traveling and don't have to worry about it spilling out onto my other things.
Madison S.
Delanson, NY
I'm always traveling and it's really useful to be able to retract this and stick it in my makeup bag
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
This brush was just okay for me I honestly don't like using short handle brushes so I knew this wasn't going to be for me
Danyell S.
I have no idea what I do if I didn't have this brush in my life. It's my everything. Without this brush I couldn't finish my makeup routine.
Lauren W.
Boca Raton, FL
I need a blush brush would you recommend this to apply blush
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compared to a Morphe Brush are the Sephora brushes somewhat better?