BY SEPHORA

This brush applies all types of powders evenly to the face and retracts into sleek handle for easy storage and travel. The lightweight metal encasing moves up and down the brush head, allowing you to open and close the brush as needed. When closed, the bristles are fully covered to avoid any in-transit damage. You can adjust the brush and use it for all types of applications. Fan in out fully to sweep powders, blushes, and mineral makeup, or bring the shaft up for more concentrated pigmentation with eye shadows or bronzers. see more...

Ashley H.
Boston, MA
this brush is great I can bring it anywhere to touch up my makeup its great!!!! the brush is soft but not too soft and the price is reasonable. I would recommend this product because I am in love with this brush and take it with me everywhere It has been a life saver for me at times
Adriana P.
Irvine, CA
Softest bristles that caress your skin. Flawless application of all powders. Retractable brush prevents dirt and grime along with keeping the bristles from losing shape. Perfect size for travel or even daily use
Teanna B.
I like this little brush. The brush head is soft and blends well. The retractable head means you can throw it in any bag and not worry about it getting dirty. The only issue is that it's a bit tough to clean.
Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA
I love love this brush! I use mine for my foundation and it works great. I love the sephora brand brushes!
Marisa K.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora does it again! Another wonderful travel brush I refuse to leave my makeup kit without. The powder brush is retractable so it's perfect to take along with you for your trips to the power room. Brush is soft yet durable to all power foundations.
Ivonne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush for on the go ! I use it to clean up after baking , easy to use . Better then the ulta because it's so much softer . I use it when I go out of town . Yes I would buy again if I would loose it or after months .
Jacquelyn M.
Aiea, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sephora brand makeup brushes! Well at least mostly the ones that are sold individually, the kits can be hit or miss. The travel brushes are my least favorite of the sephora brushes but for the price they're definitely the best I can get at the convenience I'd like. You can go in store and feel the brush before you purchase it so that's definitely a plus. This brush is a good staple in my travel brush roll.
Stephanie L.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this product! I travel a lot and this brush is easy to use and is very convenient!! It retracts so that I am able to take more items with me on my trips! Definitely recommend it!
Emily H.
I love sephora brushes! You can't go wrong with these. They last forever and I wish I had more of them for every single one of my different makeups! So soft!!
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best travel brush! I use this to touch of powder through out the day and for blush or bronzed when I'm on vacation and don't want to bring multiple brushes.
Lauren W.
Boca Raton, FL
I need a blush brush would you recommend this to apply blush
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compared to a Morphe Brush are the Sephora brushes somewhat better?