SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Retractable Travel Blush Brush #52

This brush evenly dusts cheeks and other features with powder blush—then retracts for easy storage and portability. The pillow-y goat-hair bristles pop out from the handle and wash the cheeks with color—the amount of which can be controlled by how much the hairs are retracted and compacted. It's the simplest, fuss-free way to get a rosy glow on the go. The protective design ensures it will last, too.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Retractable Travel Blush Brush #52!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I would highly recommend it.” in reviews
“I am very impressed and would recommend highly.” in reviews
Vancouver, WA
This brush rocks. It's soft and round so it doesn't irritiate my face like some cheaper brushes. I love how it clicks down to save space in my travel bag too.As always with Sephora, their stuff can be a little pricey but it's pretty much always worth it.
Orlando
I love this brush. So soft and convenient. Does not take up space in my makeup bag. It's super easy to clean and works just as well as the more expensive brushes. I would recommend to anyone.
MIAMI, FL
I love this brush, I like its soft and delicate hair for the face, the packaging is beautiful and perfect to store it and prevent damage, it has a lid and protects it perfectly from the outside, so it is perfect to carry in the bag, perfect To apply blush, I recommend it and I would buy again although it will take a while
St Petersburg, FL
I got this brush on sale at Sephora.com and it's worth every penny. It's got soft bristles but it's firm enough for a somewhat precise application. I use it to buff out liquid foundation, apply blush, bronzer, powder finishes. A little tough to clean, would buy again.
Elkton, MD
Sephora brushes work just as well as higher end brands in my opinion. Yes, it is dependent upon the make up you use, but they do work very well for the price. for this particular brush, not only is its size convenient and easy to store, it leaves you with a flawless, even finish. I am very impressed and would recommend highly.
This is a great brush to travel with and for everyday use. I like that it has a cover to protect the bristles. It blends my bronzer in really well. I'm giving it three stars because I probably won't buy it again. I want to try a different brand.
Huntington, WV
This travel blush brush is a must for traveling!! Omg it's my favorite blush brush. It's so easy to use and put back in your travel back. You can get this online or in stores at any sephora! Totally satisfied.
El Cajon , CA
Pretty nice brush...very soft & smooth on your skin! Plus it is very forgiving when applying blush or powder on your face :) I love the packaging. ..very practical & protecting for the brush
Newport, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
My daughter bought hers and she says she really likes it, she said it is super soft and helps to blend your makeup awesome. She said she would recommend it.
Arlington, VA
This brush is great to take for travel. It can multitask for several things and works really well. Super easy to clean too. I would highly recommend it.

Looking for your answer?