BY SEPHORA

A thin-headed brush for precise application of powder eye shadows. The flat tuft of this precision brush makes it ideal for applying medium to dark eye shadows and for shading them. This brush features a combination of natural (pony) and synthetic bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and wooden handle. see more...

Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this brush and absolutely love it.  I use it almost everyday.  Some days i don't wear makeup :-)  Its a bit pricey but at list the bristles are not coming out on your face. I would buy it again, hopeful its no time soon and I would recommend to a friend.
ifrah a.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started to buy sephora pro brushes because I found one in the clearance section. I was so impressed by their quality! There was no hair falling during application or cleaning. They are synthetic fibers but they do not hurt. I will buy more brushes from them again!
Grace S.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It's the perfect amount of fluffy to be soft and effective without being so fluffy that you lose control of the product. I like to use it for inner corner highlight especially because I feel like the fluffiness of the brush helps pick up those sorts of shimmers that I use there really well and is so soft that it doesn't irritate the sensitive skin there, like the Sephora All Over Shadow Small #23 brush (which I like to use to lay down colors on the lid) does. It's also the perfect size to lay down a good amount of shadow without it going everywhere!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush last year and it was $13, definitely low quality brush from sephora. Bristles aren't soft. I probably used it a few times and haven't picked it up again since getting better quality brushes. Wish I returned it before it was too late.
Andrea V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a really nice product with great bristles and honestly I would just recommend this to anybody who wants a good sturdy brush  and accessible price personally it's one of my favorites and I can't believe I didn't buy this sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush does a good job of packing on shadow and if you're careful, you don't get much fallout based on the shadow. However, it gets 4 stars because it could be softer and I wish it were more fun in appearance.
Faye S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
very good brush, holds it shape and washes well. Applies the powder precisely. Sephora brushes are a great value.
Sarah O.
Irmo
Way too expensive, the bristles are soft but i can get the same brush from walmart for a fraction of the price
Sirius S.
It's okay to use, it's a normal makeup brush. My skin type is normal/dry so the brush did mediocre justice. It's at an ok value too.