SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Perfecting Concealer Brush #20 uploaded by Chandni P.

BY SEPHORA

A thin, round-tipped brush for precise application of perfecting concealers, even in the creases of dark circles. This brush helps to conceals dark circles, blotches, and any other blemishes with precision. Its very soft synthetic fibers provide even application without an overload of texture. Its fine tip provides precision for fading out dark circles, enabling the application of texture even to the most difficult-to-reach areas. This brush features synthetic takelon bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and a wooden handle.

Chandni P.
I like this brush for my concealer a lot. So i know some people use it to blend there concealer I use it to apply my liquid concealer. I bought it Sephora and I use it every time I use liquid concealer. I definitely recommend this product. It spreads the product onto your skin perfectly.
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
I just bought this brush the other day and must say it's a pretty good brush. It's easy to use and apply concealer with but it doesn't seem to blend effortlessly. You always want a brush to be able to blend effortlessly. Pros are that's it's soft and easy to use. Con is the blendability with makeup. I'll still use it but for spot concealing instead. I recommend for spot concealing.
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
This brush is great to use to blend in concealer. I use it under my eyes and anywhere else on my face. It's super soft and easy to clean. I haven't experienced any shedding and use it everyday for quite some time now. I would definitely recommend this brush!
Sasha G.
Brooklyn, NY
As beginner in the makeup game. I needed to find a brush that was easy to use and manage. So, far is doing it job. This part of my special outing tool. Therefore, I use quiet often. Love! Love Love. All beginner should buy this.
Jessica K.
I used to put on my concealer with my fingers. Now I got this brush on my birthday and I have to say it make a big difference on me. It's easy to use and apply my concealer. I'm very satisfied.
Jordyn B.
Grain Valley, MO
I love this brush I probably don't use it for what it is for but I makes a great eye shadow brush when you are trying to do your crease it fits on the right spot to put it on
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Can get the job done but it is so small it takes a while but I like to pack on concealer with it and blend with a beauty blender. I've had the brush for years and it still holds its shape and firmness so it is definitely good quality. Would like to see a bigger version.
Magali C.
Personally I love these types of brushes for when I conceal so I would definitely recommend this product to you. The way it's structured is just how I prefer them. I don't use them often bc I only wear makeup for special occasions.
Kate K.
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. it is perfect for cleaning up my dipbrow. Helps evenly apply and disperse my concealer. I also use it to apply concealer to my under eye or blemishes. So soft and flat! Definitely recommend especially for brows!
Zoe M.
Plain City, OH
Sephora has great quality brushes, they are soft too. I don't use a lot of cream concealer so this brush doesn't get much use but when I do use it, I'm not disappointed.
Asiya K.
I want to know if this brush is good I really want a concealer brush that cleans my eyebrows hair is this good?