SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Smudge Brush #70 uploaded by Claudia S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Smudge Brush #70 uploaded by Jacky F.

BY SEPHORA

A flat-headed brush with tight, short bristles for applying dark powder and cream eye shadows and eye pencils. This brush enables precise color shading and the application of an eye shadow along the eyelashes for a smoky effect. Accentuate contours or smudge color to create a halo effect. This brush features natural pony bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and a wooden handle. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mary Beth D.
Love this smudge brush! It gives the perfect touch to finish my smoky eye. I use three different eye shadow shades and it blends the colors perfectly. I bought this at a Sephora store. I would definitely recommend this brush!
Olivia D.
This is my first smudge brush and it works pretty well! You have to work at it a little bit but it gets the job done. I personally got this on sale so for me it was worth the price.
Rachel D.
Spokane Vly, WA
This brush is inexpensive and works as well as the spendy brands. It it's small and dense, easy to blend out the bottom lash line, or even highlight the brow bone or smudge out liner. I recommend all of the Sephora brushes I feel they are the half way point between expensive brushes and drugstore.
Lauren T.
Florence, SC
This brush is just okay in my opinion. It does the job, but can be quite scratcy which is not something I'm into for smudging on the lower lash line. Not one of my everyday items, but I incorporate it sometimes so I don't feel like I've wasted my money.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
I was not to happy with this brush. I dont know what it was but it was hard to pick up color for me on this brush. I would not buy again and I would not tell friends and family to get this. sorry just was not a brush for me so I can't tell you to buy this or friends and family.
Morgan C.
Dequincy, LA
This is one of my favorite brushes. I use it for smudging, for cleaning up my brows, etc. Definitely a good buy! Im sure I won't need to buy another for a good while unless it gets lost for some reason. But I'll purchase again!
Kristin T.
Cleveland, OH
This brush perfectly blends different eye shadow colors together. It is very easy to use, especially to blend the crease color and highlight color. I use it all the time to blend my eye shadow. I get it at Sephora and would highly recommend it.
Emily M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this brush. It does a great job of smudging under eye liner. It is also gentle but effective. I use it maybe twice a month, whenever I do heavier make up for going out.
Angela B.
Fresno, CA
I really like this brush. It is a good brush for smudging my eye makeup like eyeliner especially under the waterline for a pretty but look. 💖 great product must try!
Jodie D.
Stayton, OR
This smudge brush is a must have for a smokey eye. The bristle are just the right length and are very dense. The brush has held up really well over time!