SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Smudge Brush #70 uploaded by Claudia S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Smudge Brush #70 uploaded by Jacky F.

BY SEPHORA

A flat-headed brush with tight, short bristles for applying dark powder and cream eye shadows and eye pencils. This brush enables precise color shading and the application of an eye shadow along the eyelashes for a smoky effect. Accentuate contours or smudge color to create a halo effect. This brush features natural pony bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and a wooden handle. see more...

Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
I was not to happy with this brush. I dont know what it was but it was hard to pick up color for me on this brush. I would not buy again and I would not tell friends and family to get this. sorry just was not a brush for me so I can't tell you to buy this or friends and family.
Lauren T.
Florence, SC
This brush is just okay in my opinion. It does the job, but can be quite scratcy which is not something I'm into for smudging on the lower lash line. Not one of my everyday items, but I incorporate it sometimes so I don't feel like I've wasted my money.
carole b.
Hollywood, FL
I love this it's compact small it gets the job done smudge and has never been so much easier no feathers all over the place just a smooth finish.
Tatianna A.
Hammond, IN
I love the smudge brush it makes my eyeshadow look professionally done. The brush is light and airy. No hair falls out from the brush.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a fine enough brush. It won't shed or break down. But the length of the bristles is too small for me for a smudge brush.
Randi K.
Super soft and blends things really well! There are cheaper brushes on the market that are just as good, though.
Mary Beth D.
Love this smudge brush! It gives the perfect touch to finish my smoky eye. I use three different eye shadow shades and it blends the colors perfectly. I bought this at a Sephora store. I would definitely recommend this brush!
Olivia D.
This is my first smudge brush and it works pretty well! You have to work at it a little bit but it gets the job done. I personally got this on sale so for me it was worth the price.
Emily M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this brush. It does a great job of smudging under eye liner. It is also gentle but effective. I use it maybe twice a month, whenever I do heavier make up for going out.
Jodie D.
Stayton, OR
This smudge brush is a must have for a smokey eye. The bristle are just the right length and are very dense. The brush has held up really well over time!