SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Powder Shadow Brush #60

What it is:
A round-tipped brush for applying light and medium-colored powder eye shadows.

What it does:
This versatile brush can be used to sweep base eye shadows over the entire eyelid or applied to specific areas for an expert shading effect.

What else you need to know:
This brush features natural pony bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and a wooden handle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Powder Shadow Brush #60!
Atlanta , GA
I actually bought this brush to apply a blending powder under my eyes, and it works great! Really catches the powder and applies evenly. A much better option for a nice, affordable brush than the other brand name ones available at Sephora. Recommend.
Baltimore, MD
Who doesn't have a great eye shadow brush. The name says it all. MUST HAVE. This brush picks up color and allows you to pack it on your eyelid. Not too expensive. I wouldn't mind getting more of these but the one I have is hanging on strong !
I've used this brush for a while for my eyeshadow and it works so well. It picks up color immediately and is so smooth on my eyelids. It's not rough at all - super affordable and can be easily found at any Sephora. Definitely worth the buy if you're in the market.
Oldsmar , FL
I really like this eye shadow brush! It does a great job of picking up the pigment without ruining the eyeshadow. It's also the perfect size to fit in my travel bag for makeup. I wish it was a little less expensive, but I am very happy with the brush.
Saint Johns, FL
This brush defintely is "classic"; it is a very traditional round tip eyebrush. This is a great brush to have if you don't have a ton of eyebrushes because it's pretty versatile. It's a quality brush and the bristles are soft and firm, so it's great for applying shadow to the lid and brow bone. honestly, i have eye brushes I like more than this one, but if you don't have a ton of eye brushes, this is a great one to add to your collection & it's pretty affordable!
This brush is currently on sale on the Sephora website for $7.50, 50% off. And it's so worth it! I have found that since buying it, I use it every day because it does a great job at applying the shadow all over my lid. I'm no make-up guru, but this brush is a definite must have!
Plain City, OH
Soft bristles, and it's actually a really nice brush but i prefer fluffy blender brushes or small packed shader brushes to loose shader brushes! Tightly packed shader brushes are just better for placing product and loose blenders better for well.... Blending! It's a good brush, but I think sephora has better options for sure!
Nixa, MO
I have had this brush for 10 years now and it has held up beautifully. I still use it daily and have washed it countless times. It is still just as soft and blends as well as the day I bought it. Would definitely recommend these brushes based on this experience alone.
Miami
Sephora eye shadow blending brush is the perfect travel size brush. One of the best Sephora brushes you can try if you want to ease into their beauty tools.
Fraziers Bottom
Pretty good brush. I have a whole set of Sephora eyeshadow brushes and they get the job done. I’ve used better but for the price they aren’t bad.

Looking for your answer?