SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90 uploaded by Aalia L.SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90 uploaded by Claudia S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Achieve the doe-eyed look with this brush.

What it does:

Its unique shape follows the shape of your eyes and draws a precise line. Create any thickness you desire simply by adjusting the pressure applied to the brush.

What else you need to know:

• Made with synthetic taklon bristles
  • Features an aluminium ferrule and wooden handle
  • Applies liquid eyeliner and eyeshadow

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90
  • "This brush is a very easy use and it works very well with liquid eyeliner its fool proof at its finest. " in 13 reviews
  • "The Best Brush , & Very Good Quality . Please Try ASAP. You can Use this brush for several thing and trust me I do , from eye shadow to blending in concealer .! " in 3 reviews
Thalia C.
The brush grabs the eyeshadow color so good so smooth also and easy to control
Sobia J.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I don't know if my piece was faulty or what.the cap was quite loose enough and it came out again and again. Used it for a few times but then when I lost the cap, it became dry and had to throw it. Although The look was good, it was jet black and moist and I totally loved it. The angle brush really helped application
Aalia L.
Brampton, Ontario
I love this brush so much. I used it daily for my eyebrows and liner. It's great for eyebrows because it mimics eyebrow hair allowing a more natural look. As for liner, the thin head makes a winged look so sharp it could cut someone! I love that it is easy to clean, precise and has strong bristles yet it's soft on the face. Also it is a cheap brush compared to other angled brushes!
Rue A.
Kentville, NS
A+++ ! I love this angled brush for liner, makes applying eye liner as easy as 123 with its angled bristles , this was my second liner brush and I recommend it to all makeup new comers that are looking to start exploring the art:)
Louise M.
I love how the brush is precise and fills my brows in perfectly. The brush is soft yet stiff enough to give accuracy and it has been added to my holy grail brush collection for eyeliner/brows!
alexandra s.
Does it job well,nice and thin ,sturdy but yet a tiny bit flexible, good for gel or liquid eyeliner. Too thin for eyebrows, unless you only use it for the outer part of eyebrows. I have found cheaper alternatives since,that's why I gave 4 and not 5 stars.
Kerry S.
London
Purchased this brush to practice my winged eyeliner. Works great and really helps to keep the lines precise. Also works well for lining my top and bottom lid and shading in my eyebrows. Definitley a vesatile tool that goes with me everywhere!
Alayna C.
Saskatoon
I even use it with my brows, works well and very precise. Would definitely suggest. My only criticism would be that the bristles of the brush are too long making it softer