SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90 uploaded by Aalia L.SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90 uploaded by Claudia S.

BY SEPHORA

A flat angled brush for applying a liquid eyeliner or a slightly moistened eye shadow. Ideal for a doe-eyed makeup effect, this brush has a flat angled cut that follows the shape of the eye and enables drawing a precise line. Use this versatile brush for creating any desired line thickness simply by adjusting the pressure applied to the brush. This brush features synthetic takelon bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and wooden handle. see more...

Michelle F.
Durham, NH
I find this brush great for the water and lower lash line, it helps give a narrow line helping a natural look
Lindsey C.
Lake elsinore , CA
I love this brush! It's so amazing, and i even have a second one to use on my lips to even out my lip liner
This brush is a very easy use and it works very well with liquid eyeliner its fool proof at its finest.
Daisy C.
Knoxville, TN
I love using this brush for my lower lash line. It is thin and dense enough to not create smudges.
Charla S.
Tulsa, OK
Great tool and use it daily. Very soft and gets the job done every single time with no issues.
Ashley F.
Sioux City, IA
When I find something I like I tend to stick with that! and this is great for an everyday use.
Evangelina M.
Orange
Love this brush it helps me blend so nicely and so smooth it makes my eyes look so much cleaner
Whitney T.
Kingsland, GA
Great application, firm but soft bristles and also works great for applying eyebrow color.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
I love all of sephora's brushes. They work great and are at a very affordable price!!!!!!
Ana A.
I am not really good using brushes but this one is super easy to use! It is super soft.