SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90 uploaded by Aalia L.SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90 uploaded by Claudia S.

BY SEPHORA

A flat angled brush for applying a liquid eyeliner or a slightly moistened eye shadow. Ideal for a doe-eyed makeup effect, this brush has a flat angled cut that follows the shape of the eye and enables drawing a precise line. Use this versatile brush for creating any desired line thickness simply by adjusting the pressure applied to the brush. This brush features synthetic takelon bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and wooden handle. see more...

Lindsey K.
Redmond, WA
This is a pretty great liner brush overall. Thin enough for a precise line, and short enough bristles so it's not all floppy and uncontrollable.
Karen L.
Winnabow, NC
I used this once but wasnt able to really like it because i only used it at sephora. I did like it though afte i woud love to try it again.
Brittany G.
I love this brush. It is one of my favorites in my collection. It is great at applying gel eyeliner, as well as smudging for a smoky look.
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
Two thick to make a nice sharp wing and too thick to fill your eyebrows. It soaks up a lot of product too when you use liquid eyeliner.
Anna L.
Ventura, CA
Makes applying gel liner very easy and fast and also doubles up as an eyebrow brush for its angled shape would recommended it
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
This brush is fabulous! I didn't think I needed another liner brush, but once I found this I couldn't resist. A must have.
Alexis A.
Love this angled brush ! The brush is not too stiff & not too soft . It's perfect for making an awesome winged liner .
Michelllee G.
Bronx, NY
This product has just the right touch to your eyes. The product isn't too thick on your eyes and you'll look beautiful.
Vanessa L.
Highland Park, NJ
This is one of my favorite liner brush! I have used this one many times and I love it. It has never disappointed me
Domino D.
Wow i love everything about this product! Seriously cant get enough of it and need it in every single color!