SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90 uploaded by Aalia L.SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90 uploaded by Claudia S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Achieve the doe-eyed look with this brush.

What it does:

Its unique shape follows the shape of your eyes and draws a precise line. Create any thickness you desire simply by adjusting the pressure applied to the brush.

What else you need to know:

• Made with synthetic taklon bristles
  • Features an aluminium ferrule and wooden handle
  • Applies liquid eyeliner and eyeshadow

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90
  • "This brush is a very easy use and it works very well with liquid eyeliner its fool proof at its finest. " in 13 reviews
  • "The Best Brush , & Very Good Quality . Please Try ASAP. You can Use this brush for several thing and trust me I do , from eye shadow to blending in concealer .! " in 3 reviews
Karen C.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
This brush is an overall very versatile brush that can be used for eye liner, shadow, or even eyebrow gel. I feel that this brush is a bit harsh to be used as an eyeliner brush, but it works very good for applying eyebrow gel, or putting eyeshadow on the lower lash line. Moreover, this brush does the job!
Sydney P.
Durham, NH
I love love love this brush. Ive had it for at least a year and it still works as well as when I first bought it. I use it to smudge my eyeliner and eye shadows into a perfect line. Works great with liquid liners and all types of eye shadows. Small and compact and really easy to clean
Patricia M.
Commerce City, CO
This brush is great for applying a clean winged eye or getting a tight line near my lashes! Though the brush is a little thick it gives promise for a dramatic winged eye. It holds product on very good!
Maya D.
Athens, OH
Seriously loving this brush!! perfect for drawing on my eyeliner and defining my eyebrows! Super thin and detailed lines I absolutely love! Great item from Sephora <3
Jessica  M.
Glendale, AZ
Love this product! ! It creates the best lines! and It lasts all day for me! Normally that is hard to find but I found it here and I love how quick I can put it on!
Ashley S.
Loved it, it's great and was easy to use i loved angled brushes this one is one of my favorite go to brushes because it makes it quick and easy or me to apply eyeliner.
Ladayja M.
Greenville, NC
Amy F.
This is a nice angled brush that I would recommend using for brows. The bristles are super stiff, which makes it a little difficult to use with eyeliner.
Ashley H.
Bumpass, VA
One of my favorite brushes. It's super soft. It's also affordable and comfortable to hold in your hand. I love it! I would recommend this to anyone!
Paige P.
This brush was a little too thick for my taste. I like having a very thin line of eyeliner and that was very difficult to achieve with this brush.