SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90 uploaded by Aalia L.SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Must Have Angled Liner Brush #90 uploaded by Claudia S.

BY SEPHORA

A flat angled brush for applying a liquid eyeliner or a slightly moistened eye shadow. Ideal for a doe-eyed makeup effect, this brush has a flat angled cut that follows the shape of the eye and enables drawing a precise line. Use this versatile brush for creating any desired line thickness simply by adjusting the pressure applied to the brush. This brush features synthetic takelon bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and wooden handle. see more...

Elijah C.
Fort Collins, CO
My favorite liner brush in my collection. The angle is sharp, the brush is dense, and the tip is thin. This brush makes creating the sharpest cat eye so easy. I can't imagine doing cat eyes on clients without it!
Kate K.
Love this brush for eyebrows. Nice and thin and flat. I specifically use it for the tail of my eyebrows to create a super sharp angled tail. I use it with dipbrow. It is also nice for lining the eyes; it helps me create a nice thin line and wing!
Nicky K.
San antonio, TX
I use this for my eyebrows filler. Angle works great. Of course this brush isn't the best quality you can get but it definitely isn't cheap quality and it gets the job done. I would buy it again.
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
I love this brush!! It gives such a great line and has the perfect amount of stiffness to it while still being flexible enough to give you a perfect winged look. I have looked place after place trying to find a brush like this.
Sea D.
Yes, this may be suggested for eyeliner, but I find perfect use for it filling in my brows! My eyebrows, filled in daily with Anastasia Beverly Hills' Dip Brow, require the perfect brush. This one is dense enough to pick up and deliver smoothly the product, precise enough to not smudge it everywhere, soft on my face, and easy to clean. This brush is long-lasting (as I've had it and cleaned it for well over a year-and-a-half without any falling out or deteriorating) and a staple-- I will repurchase it when it does start to fall apart!
Marlissa C.
Fort Myers, FL
I just recently bought this brush and I love it. I bought it for eyeliner and it's super thin and gives you the precision you need. The brush allows you to get the best eyeliner wings, and to top it off the brush itself looks good with a matte black finish on the handle. And it's affordable. Especially right now Sephora has 50% classic brushes
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
A great brush for smudging my liner out,as I love a simple,smoky eye.
It doesn't pull at your lids too hard,or ruin your application.I used to use my fingers or a Q-Tip,but this brush is my new go-to for a smoky,quick eye.
I love Sephoras in-house brand.
Thea D.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this eyeliner but was only able to use it about 3 or 4 times before it dried out. I'm not sure if I didn't close it properly but no product comes out unless I hold it down firmly on the back of my hand. It doesn't make for easy application on the lids.
Kelsey M.
The pigment was perfect and dark. Application was smooth. I LOVE IT! but... my only downfall with it was how it didn't stay all day. Also I like my eyeliners to be able to smudge but this one was tough too.
Marlena S.
Bought this to use for tight-lining techniques and just overall to use with the gel liners that I own. It's perfect, precise, holds just the right amount of product and is easy to clean. It's also a great size for travel. Great addition to your brush collection and the price is a bargain!!