BY SEPHORA

A universal makeup brush for applying concealer. A smaller version of the bestselling Mineral #45 brush, this all-purpose concealer brush applies various formulas effortlessly. The synthetic bristles were created for use with any kind of concealer formula to conceal blemishes and undereye circles. The Naturon fibers are made from a synthetic PBT and feature waves and pointed tips to emulate natural fibers. They have been treated with an antibacterial treatment. see more...

Danielle C.
Merritt Is, FL
Perfect for around the eyes and nose. A flawless finish from sheer to full coverage  that you will never achieve with another brush. And trust me I have tried thousands of dollars worth of brushes, from drugstore to luxury, and I always tend to come back to the Sephora brand
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
I love using this brush when I need some extra coverage on a blemish, it’s so precise and dense so it doesn’t make my concealer look cakey. I also got it on sale for only $10! But if you can’t find it on sale I would still recommend.
Sarah G.
Love this brush because it’s soft enough for powders but hard enough for creams as well. It’s easy to wash, and the bristles are fine. The price is decent compared to other brushes as it is a Sephora brand.
Jill P.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have been using this for concealer for a couple of weeks. I find it is easy to use and does a good job of blending. The only downside is it was much firmer when I first started using it. It has softened with use and I prefer the firmer brush. I got it on sale for a great price which makes it even better! I am considering one for a shadow brush as well because the size seems good for smaller eyes.
Kay S.
Gambier, OH
This works great! It's easy to find at the Sephora store or at the Sephora booth at Macy's. It's very soft and smooth to use. All my friends love it as well. I would recommend this product and would use again! A great addition to any makeup brush collection.
Shailey R.
Richland, WA
I love this brush! It's so soft on my skin and it evens out all the concealer every time! I bought it at sephora and I will keep buying sephora brushes! It's not that pricey but it is totally worth the money!
Rachel G.
Churchville, MD
I am a MUA and I have TONS of brushes. the Sephora collection brushes are amazing. the quality is great, the price is right. they have so many options. I use this brand the most, for sure
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Sephora collection brushes have always been perfect but this brush really is a multitasker. I can't even compare it to others because it's so good. Purchased at sephora and was worth the price. Easy to use and the application was beautiful.
Savannah S.
Brent, AL
Absolutely love this brush. It is great when it comes to applying concealer. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great brush. I used this brush everyday when I am applying my Makeup. Great product!
Jennifer G.
For the price this is my go-to concealer brush when it comes to my nose creases and eye area. It helps balance the coverage that my sponge missed and it finds all the missing areas without removing any product.