BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION Classic Multitasker Concealer Brush #21

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Multitasker Concealer Brush #21

A universal makeup brush for applying concealer. A smaller version of the bestselling Mineral #45 brush, this all-purpose concealer brush applies various formulas effortlessly. The synthetic bristles were created for use with any kind of concealer formula to conceal blemishes and undereye circles. The Naturon fibers are made from a synthetic PBT and feature waves and pointed tips to emulate natural fibers. They have been treated with an antibacterial treatment.

Any tips to reduce the under eye inflation ?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Multitasker Concealer Brush #21!
Kiran G.
Love this brush because it’s soft enough for powders but hard enough for creams as well. It’s easy to wash, and the bristles are fine. The price is decent compared to other brushes as it is a Sephora brand.
karina C.
Allentown, PA
Difumina súper. Bien. Me gusta el acabado que deja en mi sombras . Volvería a comprar la otra ves
Kay S.
Gambier, OH
This works great! It's easy to find at the Sephora store or at the Sephora booth at Macy's. It's very soft and smooth to use. All my friends love it as well. I would recommend this product and would use again! A great addition to any makeup brush collection.
Belkys R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's nice just not such a perfect applier it would go straight (well when I used it ) but before you would actually applie it the actual brush would just not make the product go on the face good
Shailey R.
Richland, WA
I love this brush! It's so soft on my skin and it evens out all the concealer every time! I bought it at sephora and I will keep buying sephora brushes! It's not that pricey but it is totally worth the money!
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA
Love this blends better than any brush I have every had I would buy 100 of these on close out .
Abagale H.
Somerville, AL
This is a "go to" in my makeup bag . I love this brush for covering under eye circles . I would recommend this amazing Brian to anybody !
Allison P.
Minford, OH
Use to have so much trouble getting my concealer to blend properly or to keep it from creasing but this brush is perfect. Leaves a flawless finish everytime
Jill P.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have been using this for concealer for a couple of weeks. I find it is easy to use and does a good job of blending. The only downside is it was much firmer when I first started using it. It has softened with use and I prefer the firmer brush. I got it on sale for a great price which makes it even better! I am considering one for a shadow brush as well because the size seems good for smaller eyes.
Dalila L.
Great concealer brush. Doesn't leave lines after use so no need to use a sponge. Flawless finish