BY SEPHORA

A travel-size version of the bestselling Classic Multitasker Brush #45, designed for applying loose and compact mineral powders. This travel-friendly tool (formerly known as the Classic Mini Mineral Brush #45.5) is equipped with a durable aluminum handle and soft, synthetic bristles that are ideal for picking up the perfect amount of powder. The plump shape complements the circular movements needed to apply mineral powders. Whether you are working with foundation, bronzer, or blush, this essential tool will help you achieve your desired look. This brush's bristles have undergone a hypoallergenic, nontoxic, antibacterial treatment that helps to keep skin healthy and suits all skin types, even the most sensitive. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I wanted to try out this brush since they used it on me while trying on different foundations at Sephora. I wished I bought the full size brush for this but the mini works well because it's compact. I love that it blended my foundation really well. Got the mini for $14 bucks. I do recommend this brush. It's very soft and durable. ❤️
Lea S.
Lea S.
Cape Coral, FL
Honestly i wasn't as impressed with this brush as i hoped. The hairs fall out easy & it soaks in all my foundation. Its super soft but I'm not a fan. it spreads makeup nicely tho even though it dilutes it a little. for the price it isn't all that worth it. Ive tried other brushes i like waaaaay more
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Tallahassee, FL
Best brush for applying foundation. This one is from Sephora. And it's only about $14 so a great price. I haven't used and alternatives because this was a winner from the beginning. Very satisfied with the product.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love this little brush. It's very soft and great for blending out concealer under the eyes. I even use it for my foundation if I'm on the go and have nothing else. It blends everything into the skin perfectly.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
This brush is great for on-the-go makeup looks. I'll use it for double duty for foundation and blush. This is compact enough that I can toss it in any makeup bag and just go.
FANNY C.
FANNY C.
Plantation, FL
Sephora brushes are generally great already and nobody gives them enough credit. I use this brush for applying my foundation. It leaves no streaks or anything in my face.
I love 💕 this brush by Sephora, it blends so well👌🏿I can't live without it😋 it's a great Brush and I recommend it.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Burlington, NJ
i love the full size version of this brush. I bought this brush thinking, maybe i could throw this in my bag for touch ups through out the day. I give it 3 stars because it works for what i use it for, touch ups/travel. But it should be said that this brush is smaller ALL around. I didn't compare it to the full size Multitasker while i was in the store, but even the head size is smaller. Which is really disappointing because the full size is already kinda small. I originally bought 2 so i could have a backup while my full size was dirty, but i returned one because it's just too small. My hand hurts by the time i'm putting foundation on my entire face. i will not buy again.
Lily M.
Lily M.
Portland, OR
This is literally my favorite brush ever. I use it to apply my foundation, concealer, to blend my cream contour or powder contour, to pack highlighter on, you name it. It's my go- to and I can literally bring just this brush with me on a day to day basis and don't need anything else. I've had it for over a year and no bristles are falling out, it's still in great shape. Highly recommend!
Alexia L.
Alexia L.
Gadsden , AZ
I believe that this brush costed like $14 or something around that price range. Its bristles are definitely soft which is why it may cost that much however I don't really use it after i bought a beauty blender. It applies products nicely but it doesn't stop the make up from looking cakey unlike wet sponges. I now use it to bake my face, which it does nicely. Can't really complain about this product because it does get the job done, but it is a little expensive.