BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A travel-size version of the bestselling Classic Multitasker Brush #45, designed for applying loose and compact mineral powders.

What it does:
This travel-friendly tool (formerly known as the Classic Mini Mineral Brush #45.5) is equipped with a durable aluminum handle and soft, synthetic bristles that are ideal for picking up the perfect amount of powder. The plump shape complements the circular movements needed to apply mineral powders. Whether you are working with foundation, bronzer, or blush, this essential tool will help you achieve your desired look.

What else you need to know:
This brush's bristles have undergone a hypoallergenic, nontoxic, antibacterial treatment that helps to keep skin healthy and suits all skin types, even the most sensitive. This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Mini Multitasker Brush #45.5
  • "Love love this brush. Personally use it for liquid foundation and it's buffs it onto my face so well. I've also used it to blend my contour before. It's so soft and works great " in 5 reviews
  • "This brush is great for on-the-go makeup looks. I'll use it for double duty for foundation and blush. This is compact enough that I can toss it in any makeup bag and just go. " in 4 reviews
  • "I use this with my powder foundation (Tarte) and it picks up and buffs in the product beautifully, without leaving any streaks. Bristles are very soft and dense enough to buff in the product. Have had it for almost a year and none of the hairs have fallen out from everyday usage or washing." in 3 reviews
Erin S.
I have 3 of these brushes. They’re great for just about everything, aside from applying eyes and lips. Perfect brush to throw in your purse or travel bag for quick touch ups on the go. I also like using it for applying targeted color correction products on my cheeks (I have rosacea). The brushes do not irritate my skin, do not shed, and they hold up great over time and numerous washes. Be aware that this is a small brush. Can fit in the palm of your hand. It is not a standard length, but I like that. Highly recommend.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I found the mini multitasker brush #45.5 on sale at Sephora for 14$.
It's so cute that I couldn't resist it.
This brush is so soft that I love using it.
I keep it in my traveling.
I recommend this to everyone.
Italia S.
Super condense brush. It does have a little weight to it and bristles feel like good quality. Great for travel, even though it’s a multitasker I wouldn’t use this brush for anything but foundation. Once you use it for foundation you have to continually clean it because the foundation gets stuck in the bristles and it makes the brush hairs hard and stick together. The makeup will then start applying streaky. So for this price it isn’t worth getting a “mini multitasker” that only works for one thing. Wouldn’t recommend.
Arden W.
I’ve been using this brush for years. I’m not sure exactly what this brush is used for but I use it to contour my face and it always turns out precisely where I want it! Bought this several times and will continue to purchase this brush.
Priya P.
Chino Hills
I got this brush to blend in my airbrush foundation and it’s amazing! I use it once in awhile when I’m using airbrush foundation. I have a combo skin type and it blends my foundation on very well! I would recommend this product!
Laura M.
Grand Prairie
I got this since I wanted something compact to carry in the smallest of bags for touch up when out on the town with my hubby or with the girls. An I couldn’t be happier with it. Always in my bag just in case.
Deanna H.
La Habra
Couldn’t find the full size to review.. anyway. I’ve lost this brush maybe 4 times and every single time I don’t hesitate to rebuy!! I use it every single day. Perfect for blending and everything in mind!!
✭TALIE D.
Love this product!! I use this with my foundation and the application is SO easy. This brush is also so soft and does not leave any brush hairs on my face like the cheap ones. I would definitely rate this a 10/10, it also can do more than 1 job so it's very practical.
Chalsea P.
tampa
I use this brush to apply my foundation. I’ve had it for about 3 years now and don’t have any complaints. No shedding and my makeup is flawless. I think for the price it’s definitely worth it. I highly recommend for anyone looking for an inexpensive brush.
Krystina W.
This is one of my favorite brushes ever since you can use it for everything. I have used it for powder, blush, liquid foundation, etc. This bristles are super soft and it gets the job done. I would recommend this brush.