BY SEPHORA

An intense, 24-hour felt eyeliner that enables you to draw a long-lasting line in a single stroke. The precise felt tip and molded non-slip case of this highly pigmented liquid liner allow for easy application in a single stroke. The intense, smooth-finish black formula dries quickly and is smudge proof for extremely long 24-hour wear, while remaining easy to remove. This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. Research results: In a use test on 30 volunteers: -100% of users experienced extremely long, 24-hour wear. see more...

• I fell in love with Sephora's Minnie Mouse eyeliner, which is no lo...1 Answers
  • How well does it last for someone who rubs their eyes alot? How eas...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner?Be the first to answer!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
This has been my holy grail eyeliner for about 2 years now and people are constantly asking me what liner I use. super pigmented and super easy to apply. they dry out a little quicker than I'd like but I can usually get about 2-3 months of use out of each one (which is probably all you should use them for because of bacteria). would definitely recommend especially if you are new to liner.
Rachel X.
Rachel X.
Saline, MI
This eyeliner is great because you can be extremely precise with the felt tip. The liner comes out black, and stays on all day. My only complaint about this liner is that is dries out and runs out of product very quickly compared to other eyeliner brands I have used. Overall, for the price of this high end brand, you are getting a great product.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Riverview, FL
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner 0.034 oz
I bought my first saphora eyeliner about 3 months ago and I can honestly say it has been my favorite of all liners I have ever tried. I absolutely love the felt tip, it's perfect for making smooth, even lines. It last me all day and doesn't smudge. I also love the grip end, super convenient. This product is quality,last, and my go-to leyeliner.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
It's really easy to use and It's a genourous amount of liquid. I don't know how much it is only because it was gift but i have no complains about this eyeliner. I've had some liquid eyeliners go into my eye and it was scary. But with this one I haven't had that problem. It does last a long time and even longer If you wear a eyelid primer.
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
I like that I could draw a thin or thick line, and it's easy to do a cat-eye or a wing. I also like that it doesn't budge when it's hot or humid, or when my eyelids get oily. I did notice that after a while the tip started to break down? There were loose fibers coming from the felt tip. It also dried out after a month of use.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Aberdeen, MD
I've been using this for almost a year( fine line). I love the darkness and the ease of use. kinda dries on the lighter spectrum of black. The only negatives are that once my skin gets the least bit oily or sweats, I end up having my eyelids covered in the liner and raccoon eyes. I wouldn't say that it's 24hrs worth either.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
This is glorious . I live for how pointed the tip is & it goes on so smoothly . I didn't have the waterproof one so it came off easily so easily that all I had to do was rinse my face with water which sometimes I didn't mind on lazy nights where I didn't feel like going through the process of removing makeup
Meaghan D.
Meaghan D.
Nashua, NH
I like the very fine tip, makes it very easy to make a small line and go bigger if I want to. The grip is actually one of my favorite parts, it's similar to a grip on a pen so it's easy to pick up and handle. Minimal nudging once it is set and very smooth application. Price is a plus as well.
Lyndsey T.
Lyndsey T.
Was not my favorite. I got it in a sky blue, hoping for a bright pigmentation. It was a lot more dry than my favorite brand and didn't go on well. I wanted to try it out when I saw it in Sephora, so I picked it up. I would not buy this product again. I'll stick to my favorite brand.
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner 0.034 oz
I was honestly expecting so much more from this eyeliner because some of my favorite youtubers really like it. But it just doesn't cut it for me! It doesn't really work well with doing winged liner at all, it seems to fade super quickly. On the actual eyelid, it's fine, though.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Shrub oak, NY
Does his truly last 24 hours? My eyeliner always "melts" and comes off through out the day. I'm looking for something truly waterproof.
Vee V.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
I wear liquid eye liner every day and I'm always interested in finding better products. Is the felt tip easy to use or is it too thin? Also, does the liquid eye liner last all day and would you say the black is fairly black?
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
Is this liner really dark black? I love really dark liner. And does it really last a full 24 hours?
Ezgi K.
Ezgi K.
Toronto, Ontario
I tried this product on my hand alongside with other products and this wouldn't smudge like the rest did. I'm still a newbie with winged liners so should I give this a go for practice purposes mostly?
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
How well does it last for someone who rubs their eyes alot? How easy is it to use and make sharp/thinner lines? How is the pigmentation?