BY SEPHORA

An intense, 24-hour felt eyeliner that enables you to draw a long-lasting line in a single stroke. The precise felt tip and molded non-slip case of this highly pigmented liquid liner allow for easy application in a single stroke. The intense, smooth-finish black formula dries quickly and is smudge proof for extremely long 24-hour wear, while remaining easy to remove. This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. Research results: In a use test on 30 volunteers: -100% of users experienced extremely long, 24-hour wear. see more...

• I fell in love with Sephora's Minnie Mouse eyeliner, which is no ...1 Answers
  • How well does it last for someone who rubs their eyes alot? How e...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner? Be the first to answer!
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner 0.034 oz
  • "Get size and quality liner. I prefer the felt tip because it's useful for the perfect winged liner" in 31 reviews
  • "Love love LOVE this product. I am all about the classic black eyeliner and have messed with too many gel and liquid liners. This goes on so easily and makes it so simple to draw a classic black wing. Recommend to anyone who loves a little black eyeliner!" in 30 reviews
  • "This product is just awesome. It's so easy for me to do a cat eye or winged eyeliner. If you have trouble with the wings or with getting your eyeliner to look good, I recommend this product." in 21 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite eyeliners if not my favorite! The felt pen glides on very easily and doesn't smudge as much as other eyeliners I've used. " in 10 reviews
Anelya N.
BUFFALO, NY
I like the way it dries and stays on your eyelids for hours but would I buy this again? No! This was the worst eyeliner I've ever used. In the first week of purchase, I already had troubles with it. The ink was not coming out the way I want it to. I had to press this eyeliner on a piece of plastic or paper to see if the ink is there and yes it is still there but it just doesn't come out. You won't be able to make a sharp cat eye with this eyeliner. I honestly bought it because it was the cheapest in Sephora and later on I regretted because it costs $16. I also compared this eyeliner with wet n wild and other cheap brands which came out in a positive way. The cheap brands are much better than Sephora eyeliner. Maybe by the cheap brands eyeliner it won't stay that long on your eyelids but it can make a really good cat eyes. Honestly, I do not recommend anyone.
Alejandra R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I actually hated this liquid eyeliner! It was the worst since it would come off easily. When I would apply the eyeliner, somehow the eyeliner would just come off. It was very annoying that I had to return it to Sephora and get my money back. I like the other Sephora eyeliner but not this one.
Brook S.
Seneca , SC
Love this product! I’ve had it for so long and it’s still going strong. Will definitely buy another when this one runs out. I would definitely recommend to anyone who like liquid liner. It’s so simple to put on and looks perfect every time
Emmaleigh C.
['Irwin', 'PA'], PA
I literally love the Sephora eye liners, any of them really! I enjoy the liquid more because it doesn’t run and I feel lasts longer! Especially for me personally because I am a cook at a restaurant so it’s like 110 degrees and it stays on through the sweat and heat all day!
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
Favorite liquid eyeliner by far. Stays on all day and night! Sometimes I forget to remove my makeup before bed and I wake up with perfect liner from the night before. Also blends well which i feel is rare for waterproof liquid liner.
Lexi M.
Des Moines, IA
This is the easiest to use liquid eyeliner I've ever had. Sephora knows best when it comes to make up and not only does it go on smooth, it lasts all day. Black in my opinion is the way to go with any eye color and I would defiantly recommend SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner 0.034 oz
Elaine Z.
North York , ON
I've been using this product for more than a year and still didn't use it up. the line is thin, which is great, the colour is good, and the best thing is that it doesn't smudge! I think it's waterproof too. bought it $18 at sephora, I will buy again
Anali B.
Kansas City, KS
Sephora' felt tip eye liner is a great product. The felt tip is easy to use and leaves a clean line with no smudges. The color stays on all day as well, which is great for those long days. The packaging itself is classic Sephora packaging, which I don't mind at all. Overall- I think it's a good product for the price.
Mary S.
I love this eyeliner it’s super easy and quick to put on and you get a nice clean line every time! It doesn’t come off easily and it makes amateurs even look like they’re becoming pros. I got it as a gift and fell in love!
Katherine J.
Alexandria
I love this eyeliner! It lasts a long time and makes a big impact on your eye. It is easy to use and you can easily make thick or thin lines depending on your mood or the occasion.
Kristi D.
Shrub Oak, NY
Does his truly last 24 hours? My eyeliner always "melts" and comes off through out the day. I'm looking for something truly waterproof.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
Is this liner really dark black? I love really dark liner. And does it really last a full 24 hours?
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
I wear liquid eye liner every day and I'm always interested in finding better products. Is the felt tip easy to use or is it too thin? Also, does the liquid eye liner last all day and would you say the black is fairly black?
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
I tried this product on my hand alongside with other products and this wouldn't smudge like the rest did. I'm still a newbie with winged liners so should I give this a go for practice purposes mostly?
Michelle P.
Staten Island, NY
I fell in love with Sephora's Minnie Mouse eyeliner, which is no longer in stores. :( would anyone say this could come as a close second? Does it really last? I'm not a fan of KVD's which is why I'm here :)