BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An intense, 24-hour felt eyeliner that enables you to draw a long-lasting line in a single stroke.

What it does:
The precise felt tip and molded non-slip case of this highly pigmented liquid liner allow for easy application in a single stroke. The intense, smooth-finish black formula dries quickly and is smudge proof for extremely long 24-hour wear, while remaining easy to remove.

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. It is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a use test on 30 volunteers:
-100% of users experienced extremely long, 24-hour wear.

How to Use:

Suggested usage:
-Lift up your chin, look in the mirror and look down, keeping the eyelid lowered so that you can draw the line easily.
-Start from the inner corner of the eye and draw a line along the upper lash line to the outer corner in a single stroke.
-Or, draw a line starting from the middle of the upper lash line to the outer corner of the eye, slightly raising the end of the line in a comma-shaped curve.
-To intensify your eyes, accentuate the curvature of the line by imagining you are connecting the outer corner of the eye to the end of the eyebrow.
-Then, use small brush strokes to continue the line to the inner corner of the eye.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Ci 77266 (Black 2), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner
  • "Get size and quality liner. I prefer the felt tip because it's useful for the perfect winged liner" in 31 reviews
  • "Love love LOVE this product. I am all about the classic black eyeliner and have messed with too many gel and liquid liners. This goes on so easily and makes it so simple to draw a classic black wing. Recommend to anyone who loves a little black eyeliner!" in 30 reviews
  • "This product is just awesome. It's so easy for me to do a cat eye or winged eyeliner. If you have trouble with the wings or with getting your eyeliner to look good, I recommend this product." in 21 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite eyeliners if not my favorite! The felt pen glides on very easily and doesn't smudge as much as other eyeliners I've used. " in 10 reviews
Jennifer M.
Clarkston , MI
NOOOOOO. NO. NO. This is more of a suggestion than a liner... I don’t know if mine was defective, but it went on so faint and dry, and was so hard to build up to a nice, opaque color. Save yourself the hassle and just get Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, or the NYX Professional® Makeup Epic Ink Eyeliner for a great dupe.
Brook S.
Seneca , SC
Love this product! I’ve had it for so long and it’s still going strong. Will definitely buy another when this one runs out. I would definitely recommend to anyone who like liquid liner. It’s so simple to put on and looks perfect every time
Raigen P.
Avon
At first the color out of this eyeliner is great!! However the pen dried out very fast and I was unable to use it after a month of purchase. I probably wouldnt recommend this to any one of my friends:((
Lexi M.
Des Moines, IA
This is the easiest to use liquid eyeliner I've ever had. Sephora knows best when it comes to make up and not only does it go on smooth, it lasts all day. Black in my opinion is the way to go with any eye color and I would defiantly recommend SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner
Emmaleigh C.
Irwin, PA
I literally love the Sephora eye liners, any of them really! I enjoy the liquid more because it doesn’t run and I feel lasts longer! Especially for me personally because I am a cook at a restaurant so it’s like 110 degrees and it stays on through the sweat and heat all day!
Anali B.
Kansas City, KS
Sephora' felt tip eye liner is a great product. The felt tip is easy to use and leaves a clean line with no smudges. The color stays on all day as well, which is great for those long days. The packaging itself is classic Sephora packaging, which I don't mind at all. Overall- I think it's a good product for the price.
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
Favorite liquid eyeliner by far. Stays on all day and night! Sometimes I forget to remove my makeup before bed and I wake up with perfect liner from the night before. Also blends well which i feel is rare for waterproof liquid liner.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Mary S.
I love this eyeliner it’s super easy and quick to put on and you get a nice clean line every time! It doesn’t come off easily and it makes amateurs even look like they’re becoming pros. I got it as a gift and fell in love!
Katherine J.
Alexandria
I love this eyeliner! It lasts a long time and makes a big impact on your eye. It is easy to use and you can easily make thick or thin lines depending on your mood or the occasion.
Kristi D.
Shrub Oak, NY
Does his truly last 24 hours? My eyeliner always "melts" and comes off through out the day. I'm looking for something truly waterproof.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
Is this liner really dark black? I love really dark liner. And does it really last a full 24 hours?
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
I wear liquid eye liner every day and I'm always interested in finding better products. Is the felt tip easy to use or is it too thin? Also, does the liquid eye liner last all day and would you say the black is fairly black?
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
I tried this product on my hand alongside with other products and this wouldn't smudge like the rest did. I'm still a newbie with winged liners so should I give this a go for practice purposes mostly?
Michelle P.
Staten Island, NY
I fell in love with Sephora's Minnie Mouse eyeliner, which is no longer in stores. :( would anyone say this could come as a close second? Does it really last? I'm not a fan of KVD's which is why I'm here :)