BY SEPHORA

This brush applies a strong coloring of shadow evenly over the lid. The bristles are packed densely, so you get an intense wash of color, exactly where you want it. Since it's made with Taclon, a synthetic fiber, the brush can be used with powder and cream eye colors—and is especially good for applying primer. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Large Synthetic Eyeshadow Brush #25
  • "I love this product by Sephora. I use this Eyeshadow brush everyday. It's perfect for every occasion. It smooths eyeshadow on perfectly making sure an access of eyeshadow isn't used up." in 3 reviews
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
This is my favorite brush for my eyeshadow. I have over 50 brushes...but this is my must have! The powder stays on the bristles and glides on my eyelid soooo easily. I need to buy more!
Chenin M.
El Segundo, CA
I use this on a daily basis. The paddle shape is perfect for applying / packing on a pigment of any kind before I start to blend with a fluffier brush. I prefer the synthetic textures for this use specifically, so this brush goes above and beyond my needs for my daily eye looks. Would rebuy, would recommend! I actually have several, if I'm remembering correctly.
Cierra H.
Pasadena, MD
This is a pretty straightforward shadow brush. It is good for cream products and to put shadow right up to the crease. The synthetic bristles do not soak up extra product, so there is less waste! Everyone needs one or two flat shader brushes in their collection and this one isn't a bad one to own. No fall out like other Sephora brushes.
Kristen T.
Surprisingly pleased with this brush! I haven't had much luck with Sephora brushes in the past, but this one impressed me. The large size is perfect for all-over lid color, but if you turn it on its side it can be used for a crease or precise blending.
Sommer G.
Jenison, MI
Candice G.
Vermilion, OH
Love these brushes. A great brush goes along way in the makeup world. Makeup techniques need great brushes and artist. These help blend and creat magic.
Desirae M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this #25 eyeshadow brush . it really picks up and stays clinged to the brush . and when applied to eye it stays with great pigment .
Daniela M.
Este pincel para aplicar el sombreado realmente es uno de mis productos favoritos, es genial!!! No tengo queja alguna.
Spring B.
West Palm Beach, FL
Works great. Really gets the color oit of the palette and on to the eye. So easy to use.
Kirsten H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Is this brush a must-have for Sephora or are there more highly recommended ones from their collection? Looking for some new eyeshadow brushes and don't want to spend $30/40 per brush!