MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesSephora
COLLECTION Classic Large Powder Shadow Brush #62

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Large Powder Shadow Brush #62

A wide-headed brush for applying light and medium-colored powdered eye shadows. Ideal for applying a base eye shadow, this wide brush with dense bristles helps with the even application of eye shadows on the entire eyelid. This brush features natural pony bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and wooden handle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Large Powder Shadow Brush #62!
Frisco, TX
Nice brush. Good application. I only used it when doing eyeshadow. It’s easy to know how to use. It was on the pricier side. I bought it at a Sephora. It has good texture. I was never satisfied or disappointed though it was pricey
cambridge
I like these brushes a lot eapecially for putting color all over the lid or smudging my lower lash line but I do think there to expensive for what they are. I think my cheaper brushes perform the same to better and are way less expensive.
Mesa, AZ
I love that when I use this brush that none of the bristles fall off. Great application easy to blend ! Easy to clean. And over all a good price ! I use the sephora brush line often.
Oxford, OH
This is such a soft brush! It holds a good amount of powder and feels so good as it is being applied! I feel so pampered while using it, while others seems stiff or prickly. Highly recommend!
Milford, DE
This is my go-to brush for sure! Great quality for the price point and very durable! I have had this brush for longer than I would like to admit and it has held up to use and cleaning! Love love love this brush!!
Winchester, CA
I feel like Sephora stuff is just above mid-quality but below high-quality. If you take care of your Sephora brushes they will last a while. I do not buy their brushes often but for a synthetic, they are not too bad. It's always good to invest in quality tools for your craft so if you're a serious makeupista then maybe splurge on a good set of brushes. Cheers!
Pryor, OK
I love this brush!! I got it on sale at Sephora for 12$ and I havent looked back!! I like alot of Sephora brushes but this is one of my favorites and I would definitely recommend it!
I really like this brush. I don't think it is as soft as it could be but it still works really really well.
Moncton, NB
1,367 reviews
This brush is awesome! It's bigger than I thought it would be! It's the biggest shadow brush I own actually. But I love it! The bristles are soft and smooth, and apply very well. The look is black, simple and slick.
Harrow
This is my go-to eye shadow brush. Easy to use for great coverage of my whole eyelid. I use this almost daily. Cleans very easily too!

Looking for your answer?