SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Foundation Brush #47 uploaded by Trish S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Foundation Brush #47 uploaded by Lubna G.

BY SEPHORA

This brush applies and blends foundation properly on your features, ensuring that your complexion is evenly and flawlessly covered. It's all about the shape—the tapered, chiseled brush fits the contours of your face and blends formulas seamlessly, and the short handle allows for easy managing as you sweep and swirl. The synthetic bristles won't absorb oils or product, making it the most hygienic way to apply product. In addition to giving the most natural-looking coverage possible, this no-fail design also works wonders with any kind of creamy product, like face creams, masks, and tinted moisturizers. see more...

• Can you use this to blend foundation when contouring your face?2 Answers
Jane A.
Brushes. Brushes. Brushes. When it comes to applying your make up it's important.
This brush helps you achieve a smooth flawless finish when applying foundation. It virtually pays for it self because you actually use less product when you use a brush to apply your foundation. I've had my brush for several years now and with good maintenance and cleaning it will last a long time.
Christina W.
Travelers rst, SC
This brush sheds & it cakes on your makeup. Not worth the money. Not worth ANY money. Just another brush among many many many regular brushed....... Applies terribly.
Kayla G.
Marlin, TX
Love this brush ! It applys the foundation so smoothly and does not look cakey at all highly recommend!
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Okay sephora is such an amazing makeup brand always has been and always will be .and they have really came so far and expanded their line and I love everything they have no matter what try it people. 😁
Cecelia F.
Charleston, SC
A great foundation brush to blend in your liquid coverage. I use this often. Especially when I need that added blending. I have an olive skin tone and combination skin. Whether I am having a break out or my skin is a little dry this product doesn't disappoint!
Amy N.
Minneapolis, MN
Man, this brush was bad. It taught me that I don't like paddle-style foundation brushes! It delivers a very streaky application, and you have to really work it to get the foundation on right. It has a tendency to pull the foundation around your face, vs. blending it in.
The sephora collection classic foundation brush is good and better than the elf brand. It's easy to use and applies my foundation well. I have dry to oil skin and it works great. Would highly recommend this product!
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Finally got me a foundation brush & I so regret waiting so long to get it. Appling your foundation with a brush helps cover those uneven spots on your face. It just makes applying foundation so much better
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this brush! Perfect for applying foundation. I've tried other brushes but they always shed on my face. I have blotchy skin but this brush helps to cover up all my spots. Highly recommended this product.
Monica A.
Hartford, CT
This brush is good, but I could never smooth it out so that the brush lines weren't visible, always had to go over it with a sponge. Very nice quality, however!
Erica K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this to blend foundation when contouring your face?