BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A dual-headed tool that contours and highlights in one.

What it does:
With two cosmetic brushes, this essential makeup tool effortlessly picks up and lays down pigment to define and illuminate the face. Designed for user-friendly and on-the-go application, both straightforward brush heads are made of high-quality bristles that dust on product and deliver flawless dimension and highlight to the entire face.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use the shaping brush to contour the forehead, under the cheekbones, and jawline.
-Use the highlighting brush to illuminate the tops of cheekbones, brown bone, Cupid’s bow, and chin.
-To cleanse, wash with brush cleaner and water, then lay flat to dry.
-Store the tool on its side.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Kelly S.
This is an excellent brush for a very reasonable price.

It is best for blush (angled) end and highlight (round/slightly pointy end).

I tried to use the angled end for blending contour as I saw one of my favorite MUAs do. However that just doesn’t work as efficiently or effectively for me.

But I do love the soft bristles and the way the brush picks up product.
Chelsea đź’‹.
Egg Harbor Township
This brush is an awesome price for getting two in one. The bristles are very good quality an it blends my contour powders effortlessly. chase
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Great double brushes for contouring and blush! Works perfectly and super gently to the skin! Perfect to apply makeup and Blend ! Worth the value ! Great quality productn
Kiah G.
This brush helps cut done on the amount of brushes I carry around. The bristles are amazing and work well with cream, powder, and liquid. I can see this brush lasting a long time.
Marianne Z.
I have a very easy / low maintenance makeup routine and wanted just one brush for everything. This is perfect !! I use the shape side for bronzer and the other for blush. This feels so so high end and is so incredibly soft. Couldn’t recommend more.
Mallory S.
I love this brush! The angled end is perfect for a chiseled contour and the rounded end is perfect for under the eyes and even for going in and cleaning up the contour layer. A favorite for sure!
Taylor S.
moundville
OK so to everyone out there Who does make up this does do a great job with contour and highlight that is what I mainly use it for but that is my personal preference on how to use it other people can use it for pointing out things or for applying powders but that's just what I use it for and that is what it is made for but when this brush does start to mess up I will buy another one because I am in love with it and how it blends out things really well so I recommend this to a lot of people who do make up and have a passion for it
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I was recommended this product at my last Sepora trip and I am quite pleased! It is double ended so you get one side for contour and one side for highlight. However, I find that the highlight side is great for when I contour, and the angled side is perfect for blending everything in! The bristles are so soft and these are very durable and handmade.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Perfect brush. Easy to use. Sturdy but not too dense to the point that it's to harsh on the face. It's has two sides. Both can be used for highlight and even to blend out contour. I use the angled brush more because it picks up the right amount of product and it makes it so easy to apply. It's perfect.
Michelle A.
Love this product. I use it every time I contour, the bristles on the brush are very soft and the angled brush gives me the perfect contour every time. It allows me to really get a precise chisel on my cheekbones. This is a must have for everyone !