BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A dual-headed tool that delivers both allover liquid foundation and focused coverage in one.

What it does:
With two cosmetic brushes, this makeup essential effortlessly picks up and lays down liquid primers, foundations, serums, and concealers. Designed for user-friendly and on-the-go application, both straightforward brush heads are made of high-quality bristles that glide on product for buildable, natural-looking coverage.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use the larger head to apply liquid primers and foundations.
-Use the smaller brush to conceal imperfections and cover hard-to-reach areas around the eyes and nose.
-Wash and lay flat to dry.
-Store the tool on its side.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Double Ended - Foundation & Concealer #203
  • "works well for applying or buffering liquid product including foundation and concealer." in 3 reviews
Mikayla C.
Pittsburgh
I absolutely love this brush!! I have been using it for over a year and I apply my foundation and concealer with it. It doesn’t take up a ton of the product and applies super smoothly. I will say that after a use or two, the bristles can get stuck together so it needs cleaned often. But I do love using this brush to spread my liquid foundation and concealer and then patting down with a beauty blender! SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Double Ended - Foundation & Concealer #203
AJ S.
Kell, IL
Just ok.... I actually had the version with pink bristles and they shed soooo badly and the powder end was scratchy. Did get alot of use out of it though. Great to save space when traveling.
Dulce G.
triangle,VA
This brush was okay I didn’t hate it but I also didn’t love it I feel like you can find a better brush for less that does the same thing as this one im not saying it didn’t blend because it did but like I said there are cheaper brushes then this one
TrebonyMonique M.
Mansfield, OH
Loved! Well love! Lol id never gotten a brush that was expensive before so I really had to make myself buy it because I knew I really wanted it and in the end i was obsessed! Ill bully myself into buy more one day!
Jazmin G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this everyday for my foundation and concealer. This brush was $22 so not terribly priced. I use this brush so much it just blends my concealer out perfectly and it’s my favorite brush of all time currently.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Love this Sephora brush. The double ends allow for two different types of application: one for larger surfaces and one to get in small spaces. I find myself using the larger side more, and every time the product provides even application. The brush doesn’t absorb product, but aids in the application. Soft bristles and easy to hold handle.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
This is one of my favorites brushes in the world! So easy to apply the product with them! Compare to other alternatives it is the perfect one! I have an oily skin so this brushes help the powder to fix in my face very well. HIGLY recommends
Sabrina G.
If you have not tried this brush, go to your nearest Sephora and pick one up. This is my ultimate favorite concealer brush to use on clients. It bless concealer under the eyes so seamlessly and does not give a streaking effect. Absolutely one of my favorite brushes by Sephora. Defiantly a must have in your makeup collection.
Yari🖤 M.
miami
This product was recommended by a Sephora employee, I said I was looking for an airbrush finish, and let me tell you... THIS IS AMAZING, left my face looking super airbrushed and nice, 10/10 recommend.
Mindy C.
New Kensington, PA
Although the brush came highly recommended, I feel like I use a lot of product and the brush sheds. In my opinion not worth the money, you can order a more affordable brush from Morphe. I was disappointed and I would not purchase it again.