BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A sleek, double-ended tool with eyeshadow and eyeliner brushes for defined looks.

What it does:
With two cosmetic brushes in one, this essential tool effortlessly delivers allover or crease eyeshadow and a clean eyeliner finish. Designed for user-friendly and on-the-go application, these straightforward brush heads are made of high-quality bristles for soft and bold, day-to-evening looks.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use the fuller head for allover color and to define the crease.
-Line the eyes with the angled eyeliner brush.
-Wash and lay flat to dry.
-Store the tool on its side.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I really like the smudger end of this brush to apply color to my lashline. I got this brush for the other side which is an angled brush. I really don't like that side because it doesn't pick up and deposit color very well. Even though I use just one side, i do use it a lot. I would prefer more of a pencil brush on the other side or a thicker angled brush. I wouldn't purchase again.
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
I use this for a bunch of different areas but mostly my eyes. I love that it’s duel sided like two in one and it still costs the same amount as a single sided brush. I would recommend this and I would buy again.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
The quality brush is great, but not the best for doing eye liner. I purchased it in a set at Sephora with a gel liner. The gel liner was a little patchy during the application but simple to remove. It was a good price, but for the task at hand, it didn't perform very well. Now I use the brush to fill in my brows and it works perfectly! Would I recommend to a friend? Probably, but not for the function that it is meant for. I would tell them that it works best for filling in eyebrows.
Michelle C.
Locust Grove, OK
I absolutely love the Sephora angled liner in smudge brush! It's 2 brushes and 1!! The angled liner is perfect for dipping into your eyeshadow and lining the top and bottom of your eyelids. The smudge brush is wonderful to buff out those hard lines of your eyeshadow in order to get that perfect smokey eye look.
Misty S.
When I want a dramatic wing this is my go to brush. It gets super close to my lash line and the precision is amazing. This is the only brush I use for my eyeliner. Super satisfied with this brush!! Will need to upgrade my other brushes to the Sephora ones since this is a good quality brush:) it even came with a little hard cover to protect the bristles!
Peiling C.
Rockville, MD
Been using my Sephora angled liner brush for 5+ years so the quality is exceptional! I clean it pretty regularly and the brush is still as perfect as it was when I first bought it. I stand by sephora for it's quality brushes. The price is more than reasonable for the amount of time I've been using it!
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
Este producto lo he usado para definir mis cejas ya que no me gusta que se marquen demasiado es perfecta en tamaño y suavidad únicamente lo que no me gusta que me parece muy de lo contrario es bueno
Archie K.
Ewing, New Jersey
I use these brushes everyday, no matter the look i am going for with my Naked 2 palette. They are definitely worth the price, since they are really easy to work with.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Sorry I'm going against the reviews here, but I love gel liner and typically use the MAC angled liner brush. Comparing this one with the MAC, it absolutely is just awful. I do like how it has a smudge side and makes it convenient, but the angled liner side it just way too thick to make my eyeliner precise. Bummer, but I'll have to find a better brush.
Keri B.
Hilliard, OH
this dainty brush , is angled and could rival any high-end rival in the complexion perfecting stakes. It may not look particularly luxe, but it picks up just the right amount of product