BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A dome-shaped brush for applying pressed powders.

What it does:
Dense bristles and a rounded shape make this brush particularly fit for highlighting facial contours with blushes and bronzers.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

What else you need to know:
This brush features natural bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and a wooden handle.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-This brush can also be used on the décolletage for a healthy overall look.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Amanda S.
Appleton
Love how lightly this brush picks up product. I can apply my contour without the worry that even after tapping my brush out that I would end up with a bunch of product in one place. Blends wonderfully!
Courtney C.
Nashville, TN
I got this brush in a set, and it’s my favorite one! I love this shape for bronzer because it’s not too big, not super compact and applies the product beautifully.
Caitlin T.
I liked this brush a lot when I first bought it. However, it does not appear to hold up as well as other sephora brushes I have bought. It has started shedding, and the black parts stay on my face when I use it.
Khadija H.
Des moines, IA
I love this brush. It's very soft and the bristles feel very nice on the skin. Easy to be cleaned and lasts for a long time
Michaela K.
Naugatuck, CT
This is a really good brush. It's not too expensive, reasonably priced. It works super well and I highly recommend
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
This brush is everything. Purchased online. Would repurchase and  recommend. Good price. Applies makeup amazing.
Ana G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this for my blush instead of contour. It doesn't shed and isn't scratchy! One of my favorite brushes!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,809 reviews
I love my basic brush it has been replaced once but it's one of my favorite go to brushes
Avni L.
In love with this contour brush! The only one I use because of the shape it defines the lines so you can easy blend it into your cheekbones! Sephora is amazing with these brushes. I would definitely have two of these brushes always on me.
Ashooxo O.
I kinda love this brush and it's best for contouring. As we know contouring is trending from long time.