SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Blending Eye Shadow Brush #71 uploaded by carley f.

BY SEPHORA

A dome-shaped brush for blending in powder eye shadows. Customize your eye color with this brush that helps tone down color in a single stroke. It can also be used to apply liquid concealers on dark circles for bright eyes with a natural finish. This brush features natural goat and pony bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and wooden handle. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Blending Eye Shadow Brush #71
  • "Love this blending brush. This is my go-to eyeshadow brush. It always give me the perfect look!" in 7 reviews
  • "I use this brush for more than just blending. Sometimes I use it as a crease brush and sometimes I use it to smudge pencil eyeliner. It also works as an all over eyeshadow brush if you use it right! I definitely recommend it ." in 3 reviews
Haigi A.
I used the same brush at my friends and its just a 100% perfect and easy to use.. I’ll make sure to have it 😍😍 I really need it
Caroline B.
Tallahassee, FL
Great brush for all over eyeshadow application and blending. Sephora brushes are pricey, but they provide a good value and last a long time.
Maria B.
Love this brush for blending! Really good quality and easy to clean!!! Feels really smooth!
Danielle J.
Monclova
Very functional. There are a wide range of brushes on the market these days from high end or drugstore or luxury or online only and any in between. This brush did what it was supposed to do, help blend out my shadow and give me a finished look. Not anything special, but did its job.
Emily G.
Swanton
I love this little blending brush. I actually use it more for packing product on my lids but I have used this brush every single day for years. This was the first "high end" makeup brush I ever bought so it will always hold a special place in my heart but the quality is amazing none the less. I love all of my Sephora brand brushes and having had any duds at all yet.
lola b.
this is a really nice blending brush that i use whenever i am doing my eyeshadow. it makes applying eyeshadow super easy for beginners like myself. its also a pretty good price and I'm sure it will last a long time. Also it is super easy to clean with an oil based soap.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
I have tones of these brushes and they are long lasting and hold up well. I love these brushes
kayla b.
Saskatoon , SK
My sister gave me this brush to try out as she had two. Overall it was a half decent brush. It blended my eye shadow nicely. However, after the second time I washed it the bristles started coming out. It is a pain to have to grab stray bristles off of your eyelid after using it to blend.
sarah w.
kingston
i love this brush, i have psoriasis on my eye lids and it has prevented me from wearing eye make up because the shadow just wont blend but with this brush i have been able to blend the colours very well over the flare ups and have a great look that will last all day
Kimberly M.
San Bernardino, CA
This blending brush is incredible. Does an amazing job, no hassle. It blends so good very soft bristles.
Jakemis R.