SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Blending Eye Shadow Brush #71 uploaded by carley f.

BY SEPHORA

A dome-shaped brush for blending in powder eye shadows. Customize your eye color with this brush that helps tone down color in a single stroke. It can also be used to apply liquid concealers on dark circles for bright eyes with a natural finish. This brush features natural goat and pony bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and wooden handle. see more...

kayla b.
Saskatoon, TN
My sister gave me this brush to try out as she had two. Overall it was a half decent brush. It blended my eye shadow nicely. However, after the second time I washed it the bristles started coming out. It is a pain to have to grab stray bristles off of your eyelid after using it to blend.
Brianna K.
it works okay for what it is, honestly I prefer the elf blending brush over this any day and it is so much cheaper, I would never purchase this again, too pricey for not so great quality. I do not recommend this brush to anyone there are a lot of cheaper alternatives.
lola b.
this is a really nice blending brush that i use whenever i am doing my eyeshadow. it makes applying eyeshadow super easy for beginners like myself. its also a pretty good price and I'm sure it will last a long time. Also it is super easy to clean with an oil based soap.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
I thought I could really use a shadow brush, but my fingers do a better job. The brush wasn't inexpensive, and it spreads shadow dust all over my under eye area. It's just not something I use very often unless I want a small smudging by my lashes.
Rachel D.
Inver Grove, MN
I like the look of the brushes! They are very sleek and fit well with the rest of my collection, however, I'm not totally impressed with the brush head. It's not quite as soft as I would prefer to be honest. I am someone who has very sensitive skin/rosacea, and the brush bristles are poking and are almost a little irritating to my eyelid. I have still kept the brush and do try to use it still but keep it for earlier light handed work to save my eyelid. Also tried cleaning brushes with Sephora brand brush cleaner with coconut oil and also tried cleaning with olive oil trying to soften the britsles up a bit but had no luck.
Jamila D.
It's a very easy brush to use for a beginner. The price of sephora brushes are just ridiculous. I have purchased a better brush from elf or even ebay. I have several brushes I use for clients. It works great for people who don't really wear make up and just want a simple look, you can blend it out easily. Works on more than just powder; I blend out my nyx jumbo sticks with this too.
Laura B.
Holly Springs, NC
It was pretty good! However, for the price there are much cheaper alternatives by other brand that do the job equally well.
Robyn G.
Portland, ME
Great for blending colors. And helps to ensure that you application goes on smooth without any creases.
Danielle J.
Monclova
Very functional. There are a wide range of brushes on the market these days from high end or drugstore or luxury or online only and any in between. This brush did what it was supposed to do, help blend out my shadow and give me a finished look. Not anything special, but did its job.
Pamela C.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this brush to place a deeper color into my crease. I have slightly hooded eyes and i find its the perfect size however it is a little too dense to blend the color out I usually go back with a fluffy brush but for placement without color being too harsh it is def worth its current sale price. It also has a short handle compared to most sephora brushes which i prefer because i get up close to my mirror.