SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Blending Eye Shadow Brush #71 uploaded by carley f.

BY SEPHORA

A dome-shaped brush for blending in powder eye shadows. Customize your eye color with this brush that helps tone down color in a single stroke. It can also be used to apply liquid concealers on dark circles for bright eyes with a natural finish. This brush features natural goat and pony bristles, an aluminum ferrule, and wooden handle. see more...

Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
I thought I could really use a shadow brush, but my fingers do a better job. The brush wasn't inexpensive, and it spreads shadow dust all over my under eye area. It's just not something I use very often unless I want a small smudging by my lashes.
Caroline D.
This blending brush works wonders. I love how it's blends all your eye shadow out without having to go back multiple times to blend' works great and would recommended to all.
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love this brush. Blends so well. I like using it for more dramatic looks because it is the only brush I have that blends the darker shadows so well!
Laura B.
Holly Springs, NC
It was pretty good! However, for the price there are much cheaper alternatives by other brand that do the job equally well.
Courtney C.
The Sephora #71 Blending Eyeshadow brush is perfect for crease blending. Soft bristle long arm. Does a great job.
Danielle K.
Albany, NY
This brush is God sent! Amazing at blending my eye shadow to look exactly how I want. Would highly recommend
Kimberly M.
San Bernardino, CA
This blending brush is incredible. Does an amazing job, no hassle. It blends so good very soft bristles.
Robyn G.
Portland, ME
Great for blending colors. And helps to ensure that you application goes on smooth without any creases.
Casey K.
Conroe, TX
This is such an amazing blending brush. I haven't had any bristle fall out. it blends beautifully.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
I have tones of these brushes and they are long lasting and hold up well. I love these brushes