BY SEPHORA

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Angled Liner/Eyeliner Brush #15
  • "This brush is fantastic. The bristles are stiff enough to stand up to my gel eyeliner but still soft enough to create a nice smooth line without irritating my eyes." in 54 reviews
  • "I have like 3 or 4.. Maybe even 5 of these.. I use them for gel liner, eye shadow under the eye, lip liner, for filling in my brows, cake eyeliners.. One of my all time favorite brushes" in 12 reviews
Brooke B.
Pickering, OH
I absolutely love this brush. The angle of the brush is perfect, and so soft/easy to use that it makes the perfect eye liner look. I use this brush regularly. I actually have two, because I also use it for my brows!
blair s.
Angled to give me that perfect brow. The brush is so soft and easy to clean. I use this brush everyday ecen if i am not doing a full face of makeup.
Anais F.
This brush is amazing, the lines and curves of it make it so easy to use. it is easy to apply eye liner and is so easy. i love it.
Beth M.
Schwenksville, PA
This was the first time I was going to try to wear my eyeshadow as an eyeliner. I had seen it on a talk show one morning. I couldn't make to try it. Sephora was the first place I thought of and they had several to choose from. The staff was tremendously helpful in choosing the one I wanted and needed. It works perfect, and I still use it to this day.
Yolanda R.
Atwater, CA
I use this as an applicator for my eyebrow powder, of which I have both pressed and loose. Works great. I only wish it were a tad wider though, but I still use it every day as it's proven to be very useful.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Perfect for using with eyebrow products!! gel eyebrow tints work perfectly with this brush and its thin enough for you to have total control. I really love it!!
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
This was a pretty good brush for a few weeks and then it just wouldn't line up the same. The bristles got very frayed.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
Just bought 2 of these on sale!  One for eyeliner with eyeshadow and one for my brows.. Very easy to use .. This is a great brush.  I have dry skin and it does not pull on my skin.   It was a great value on sale. Yes, I would repurchase. Great brush!! Give it a try.
Ilanie R.
Paramount
I do not have this brush, sadly.
But when my cousin uses it for my brows, I love it😍 I've been wanting this brush for while now, would love to review it.
jenny y.
I've been using this brush ever since I started using makeup and, though I don't have any experience using any other liner brushes, I think this one is PERFECT for a wing and precise lines. I'm a huge fan—easy to clean and easy to use.
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?