BY SEPHORA #27 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. see more...

Zaniya M.
Riverdale, GA
I love this brush I use it when I want a sharp line of concealer under my brows it really helps this brush is perfect
Caroline D.
This brush works great with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Pomade Duo for my brows. Its nice and firm just how i like it!
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO
This brush is the best! It's great for liner but also great for using in the crease and under the eye to add shadow!
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
A great brush, I usually use the brush for my brows and it works great! Will also use it while applying eyeshadow.
Jennifer W.
Waukesha, WI
I love this brush
I use it to do my winged eyeliner.
Very easy to control and use with both powder and gel liners.
Bobbi V.
Arcadia, CA
Love love love. I use this to apply eyebrow powder as well. Had it for almost 2 years and it still working perfect
Nadine D.
Sylmar, CA
Great for eyeliner as well as brows and even after washing the bristles do not lose their shape. Fantastic brush!
Saadia I.
Lilburn, GA
This brush is cheap and its great for winged liner. I dip this in my mac gel liner and it gives me a perfect wing
Ashley F.
You can use this brush for your brows for eyeliner for concealer. The quality of this brush is great and soft.
laenaly g.
Yonkers, NY
This angle brush is soo good for doing the cat eye. I love this brush I use it for my crease and for eyeshadow
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?