BY SEPHORA #27 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. see more...

Ashley H.
Paris, TX
I love Sephora brushes ... they actually make pretty good stuff!!!!!! this is perfect to add liner to the top of your bottom lid.
Kayla C.
I highly highly recommend this product! it works wonders!! Super thin to get that nice sharp line, perfect for brows or liners!
LEAR18275 | PAOLA R.
Esta es otra de las brochas que sirve y es muy buena para hacer las cejas porque las cerdas de este pincel estan muy compactas.
Kylee Grace C.
This was an amazing brush for eyeliner it glided my gel across my lid so smoothly and it also works really well with my brows
Joselyne P.
Woodside, NY
Great quality for the price, always creates flawless lines with gel liner and it holds up its shape well even after washing.
Care B.
Decent brush for the price but it can't pickup my Armani gel eyeliner which is annoying. The hairs fall off every 3rd wash.
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
I love this angle brush. It works so well on my eyebrows. I will be buying another on soon for my make bag as a back up.
Alexia L.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love this brush! It is so perfect for winged eyeliner❤. Every time I use it my wings come out perfect❤❤❤❤😍😍.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
This was a pretty good brush for a few weeks and then it just wouldn't line up the same. The bristles got very frayed.
Jessel J.
Denver
This brush gives me the perfect winged eyeliner and it's feels so smooth and i love hoelw it gives me perfect eyeliner.
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?