BY SEPHORA #36 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. see more...

Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love this angled brush. I can use it for many different purposes. It is great for adding eyeliner, especially. It is a great quality brush.
Marsadies S.
Newton, KS
This is something I'm exactly looking for! i love doing cat eye but i always have to redo it ugh... but with this brush it would be so easy!
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
I love this brush. .i used it on my brows. Its soft but firm enough to give me defined but natural brows. Love getting my brushes from them
Alexx M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this brush for applying my eye liner and also putting eye shadow in hard to get places like my lower lash line and my water line.
esperanza g.
This brush is a perfect angled brush it helps me with my brow and the winged eyeliner i do it light the brush is soft and it last longer
Priscilla C.
This brush is absolutely amazing good for gel wing eye liner or as to conceal your brows it's easy to use and easy to apply the product
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love this brush! It's lightweight and the angle is just right for eyeliner. The bristles are easy to clean and dry quickly as well.
Kayli S.
Love this brush. I use it everyday to do my eyebrows and it works great for that. Stiff enough to get a clean line but not too stiff
francesca s.
Its ok--- wayyy too soft to get precision out of what product you're using on where you apply it. i got it on sale so i don regret it
Anais F.
This brush is amazing, the lines and curves of it make it so easy to use. it is easy to apply eye liner and is so easy. i love it.
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?