BY SEPHORA #36 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. see more...

Ilanie R.
Paramount
I do not have this brush, sadly.
But when my cousin uses it for my brows, I love it😍 I've been wanting this brush for while now, would love to review it.
Aliyah F.
Love this brush, its great for gel eyeliner and eyebrow dip. love how precise you can get with this tool. Also really easy to clean when you are done.
Katie T.
Gardner, KS
Worth every penny. The brush makes eyeliner look straight as an arrow for me. It also does great for eyebrows. A cheap liner brush just doesn't cut it.
Emily C.
This Angled brush is great I use it to apply my gel eyeliner and its amazing. The line comes out straight and thin so it's not to thick to mess me up.
Vannesa  C.
Covington, GA
This brush is great! It gives you the perfect line when doing my eyeliner! I love it! It is very easy to use and I can get the perfect look with it.
blair s.
Angled to give me that perfect brow. The brush is so soft and easy to clean. I use this brush everyday ecen if i am not doing a full face of makeup.
Emily D.
Love this brush for liner application! It doesn't fray and gives you a clean line especially when you don't have the time to mess up on your wings!
Kelsey B.
Love this brush!!! Blends so great! It's so pretty! Do fluffy! So perfect!!! It's one of the best brushes! Great quality and not that expensive.
Whitney J.
Sacramento, CA
I am a huge fan of this brush. It allows me to apply my liner with precision every time for a flawless look, what ever look I may be going for.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love this angled brush. I can use it for many different purposes. It is great for adding eyeliner, especially. It is a great quality brush.
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?