BY SEPHORA #37 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Angled Liner/Eyeliner Brush #15
  • "This brush is fantastic. The bristles are stiff enough to stand up to my gel eyeliner but still soft enough to create a nice smooth line without irritating my eyes." in 54 reviews
  • "I have like 3 or 4.. Maybe even 5 of these.. I use them for gel liner, eye shadow under the eye, lip liner, for filling in my brows, cake eyeliners.. One of my all time favorite brushes" in 12 reviews
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
My friend used a brush just like this & I'm hoping to go get one soon. I'm starting to love everything about makeup and I want to explore on what is the best.
Julia W.
Cherry Hill
I use mine every single day doing my cat eyeliner with my black track from mac. I also can use it in my eyebrows, it's easier to apply the brown eyeshadow.
Fernanda N.
Honestly the best brushes I have use ! Helps me do my eyebrows perfectly &' it's very easy to use &' it's worth it ! Makes things to much easier! I love it
Ilanie R.
Paramount
I do not have this brush, sadly.
But when my cousin uses it for my brows, I love it😍 I've been wanting this brush for while now, would love to review it.
Katie T.
Gardner, KS
Worth every penny. The brush makes eyeliner look straight as an arrow for me. It also does great for eyebrows. A cheap liner brush just doesn't cut it.
Aliyah F.
Love this brush, its great for gel eyeliner and eyebrow dip. love how precise you can get with this tool. Also really easy to clean when you are done.
Emily C.
This Angled brush is great I use it to apply my gel eyeliner and its amazing. The line comes out straight and thin so it's not to thick to mess me up.
blair s.
Angled to give me that perfect brow. The brush is so soft and easy to clean. I use this brush everyday ecen if i am not doing a full face of makeup.
Vannesa  C.
Covington, GA
This brush is great! It gives you the perfect line when doing my eyeliner! I love it! It is very easy to use and I can get the perfect look with it.
Emily D.
Love this brush for liner application! It doesn't fray and gives you a clean line especially when you don't have the time to mess up on your wings!
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville , GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?