BY SEPHORA #27 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. see more...

Aurelia ..
Great for applying a wing alonh the eye . I use mine with gel eyeliner because simply its just easier to apply I hate using regular black eyeliner sometimes it may smudge . Overall I would recommend this product
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
I love this brush!!! It's easy to use and is very versatile! You can use with loose or pressed powders, wet or dry. It makes it easy to add any level of definition and really make your eyes pop!
Stacey C.
I finally mastered the gel liner with this amazing little brush. It is sturdy enough to give you a straight line but flexible enough to move when you need it to. Great price for this also.
Terry F.
Pasadena, CA
This brush is fantastic. The bristles are stiff enough to stand up to my gel eyeliner but still soft enough to create a nice smooth line without irritating my eyes.
Leanna B.
This a wonderful makeup brush that makes it easy to apply product effortlessly. I would definitely recommend this product because it makes applying your makeup super easy and quick!
Angela C.
Bakersfield, CA
I have owed this brush for quite some time in purchased when I bought the Sephora gel liner, didn't really like it to much but ok for the price was on clearance
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Perfect for using with eyebrow products!! gel eyebrow tints work perfectly with this brush and its thin enough for you to have total control. I really love it!!
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
My friend used a brush just like this & I'm hoping to go get one soon. I'm starting to love everything about makeup and I want to explore on what is the best.
Fernanda N.
Honestly the best brushes I have use ! Helps me do my eyebrows perfectly &' it's very easy to use &' it's worth it ! Makes things to much easier! I love it
Julia W.
Cherry Hill
I use mine every single day doing my cat eyeliner with my black track from mac. I also can use it in my eyebrows, it's easier to apply the brown eyeshadow.
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?