BY SEPHORA

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Angled Liner/Eyeliner Brush #15
  • "This brush is fantastic. The bristles are stiff enough to stand up to my gel eyeliner but still soft enough to create a nice smooth line without irritating my eyes." in 54 reviews
  • "I have like 3 or 4.. Maybe even 5 of these.. I use them for gel liner, eye shadow under the eye, lip liner, for filling in my brows, cake eyeliners.. One of my all time favorite brushes" in 12 reviews
Amanda P.
Scranton, PA
I know this brush was meant for eyeliner. But I use it yo draw one my brows, it's better that any pencil you can find. Just but a bad of saline eye drops on the back of your hand, wet the brush and dip it into loose brow powder. Voila! A simply and easy brow liner, easily manipulated this can create any shape. It's absolutely amazing and I would trade it for anything else!
Lennika W.
Orem, UT
Use this brush for a lot. I own two - 1 for brows, 1 for eyeliner. I've had it for quite a while and have had no probelms with bristles falling out and use it every day. I would recommend this brush to anYone looking for a good angle brush and will purchase it again if necessary.
Estrella P.
Ozone Park, NY
This brush is perfect for that winged look you've always wanted. I love this brush because of its versatility. You can use this classic eyeliner brush not only to apply your eyeliner but ALSO to apply color in your eyebrows.
Yolanda R.
Atwater, CA
I use this as an applicator for my eyebrow powder, of which I have both pressed and loose. Works great. I only wish it were a tad wider though, but I still use it every day as it's proven to be very useful.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I have been using one of these brushes for years now and I love the quality and the perfect designs I can accomplish with this eye liner brush. I cherish this one above all other brushes I use while applying my make-up. This is a definite buy and no woman should be without one.
Krista P.
Ive bought probably three of these over the years,they're awesome for eyeliner OR eyebrows on the go. I do my makeup(in the passenger seat) of the car more often than not(busy mom,hello!) and these never fail,keep their shape even thrown in my purse on the go,and wash up well!
Sasha T.
Ford City, PA
I love this brush. I use it to apply eyeliner using eyeshadow. this brush makes a really nice line. I just wet the brush a little, put my eyeshadow on the brush, and then apply and it looks great every time. Whether I want a simple or dramatic look this brush pulls it off.
Beth M.
Schwenksville, PA
This was the first time I was going to try to wear my eyeshadow as an eyeliner. I had seen it on a talk show one morning. I couldn't make to try it. Sephora was the first place I thought of and they had several to choose from. The staff was tremendously helpful in choosing the one I wanted and needed. It works perfect, and I still use it to this day.
Katherine H.
Crown Point, IN
I purchased this brush sometime ago and use this with Maybelline gel eyeliner to get a great line onto my eyelid. I have issues using pencils as I don't feel they give that clean line that I get with this brush. Great price for it too!
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
I have never been able to do winged eyeliner until this angle brush came into my life. It is the perfect brush to use when doing your eyes. It gives the perfect winged look as well as the precision needed to make your eyes look good.
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?