BY SEPHORA #27 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. see more...

Krista P.
Ive bought probably three of these over the years,they're awesome for eyeliner OR eyebrows on the go. I do my makeup(in the passenger seat) of the car more often than not(busy mom,hello!) and these never fail,keep their shape even thrown in my purse on the go,and wash up well!
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I have been using one of these brushes for years now and I love the quality and the perfect designs I can accomplish with this eye liner brush. I cherish this one above all other brushes I use while applying my make-up. This is a definite buy and no woman should be without one.
Sasha T.
Ford City, PA
I love this brush. I use it to apply eyeliner using eyeshadow. this brush makes a really nice line. I just wet the brush a little, put my eyeshadow on the brush, and then apply and it looks great every time. Whether I want a simple or dramatic look this brush pulls it off.
Beth M.
Schwenksville, PA
This was the first time I was going to try to wear my eyeshadow as an eyeliner. I had seen it on a talk show one morning. I couldn't make to try it. Sephora was the first place I thought of and they had several to choose from. The staff was tremendously helpful in choosing the one I wanted and needed. It works perfect, and I still use it to this day.
Katherine H.
Crown Point, IN
I purchased this brush sometime ago and use this with Maybelline gel eyeliner to get a great line onto my eyelid. I have issues using pencils as I don't feel they give that clean line that I get with this brush. Great price for it too!
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
I have never been able to do winged eyeliner until this angle brush came into my life. It is the perfect brush to use when doing your eyes. It gives the perfect winged look as well as the precision needed to make your eyes look good.
Lily T.
This brush was in my possession a few years ago and I must say I didn't quite like it! I wish I had, because it had the potential to make my make up look really amazing.
Emily F.
Covina , CA
Love this brush it's makes anything on my face that needs to be detailed so easy. Eye liner, eye brow brush, lip liner correcter contour, it's good to use for all these
Deymi A.
Extremely good! I love it♥ Eyebrows look different when i use this brush! More precision, leaves the eyebrows on point. When i first used it everybody asked me where i bought it.
Bianca H.
I loved these brushes because they apply the makeup so well but I didn't like the prices. I feel the ulta brand brushes work just as well and they're like half the price. If you're looking for quality these are for you.
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?