BY SEPHORA #27 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. see more...

Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
This is definitely better for brows, as it's very stiff and I've found doesn't soften up enough to use on the eye. I like that, though, because it makes it perfect for getting sharp lines on the tail of ally brows i would not recommend
Olivia R.
Clarksville, IN
I purchased this awhile back for one of my first professional eyebrow brushes and I have to say I didn't love this one. Too thick and wide made a mess most times. Not to mention it separated super quick and wouldn't go back
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
I love this brush! I have had this brush for probably 4 years and it is still in amazing shape. It stays together well and works wonders for my brows! It is more than worth the cost. I highly recommend!
Brittani P.
I love the Sephora angel brush! I use it for my eyeliner! I have oily skin so it does the job! It's very easy to apply my eyeliner! I love this brush! I couldn't live with out it!! Yes I will be purchasing this brush again!
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
Just bought 2 of these on sale!  One for eyeliner with eyeshadow and one for my brows.. Very easy to use .. This is a great brush.  I have dry skin and it does not pull on my skin.   It was a great value on sale. Yes, I would repurchase. Great brush!! Give it a try.
Destiny L.
This is actually one of the items I use for my eyebrow routine stead of using it as a regular eyebrow fixer I use it to correct any spots that needed to be lighter or darker
Amanda P.
Scranton, PA
I know this brush was meant for eyeliner. But I use it yo draw one my brows, it's better that any pencil you can find. Just but a bad of saline eye drops on the back of your hand, wet the brush and dip it into loose brow powder. Voila! A simply and easy brow liner, easily manipulated this can create any shape. It's absolutely amazing and I would trade it for anything else!
Lennika W.
Provo, UT
Use this brush for a lot. I own two - 1 for brows, 1 for eyeliner. I've had it for quite a while and have had no probelms with bristles falling out and use it every day. I would recommend this brush to anYone looking for a good angle brush and will purchase it again if necessary.
Estrella P.
Jamaica, NY
This brush is perfect for that winged look you've always wanted. I love this brush because of its versatility. You can use this classic eyeliner brush not only to apply your eyeliner but ALSO to apply color in your eyebrows.
Yolanda R.
Atwater, CA
I use this as an applicator for my eyebrow powder, of which I have both pressed and loose. Works great. I only wish it were a tad wider though, but I still use it every day as it's proven to be very useful.
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?