BY SEPHORA

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Angled Liner/Eyeliner Brush #15
  • "This brush is fantastic. The bristles are stiff enough to stand up to my gel eyeliner but still soft enough to create a nice smooth line without irritating my eyes." in 54 reviews
  • "I have like 3 or 4.. Maybe even 5 of these.. I use them for gel liner, eye shadow under the eye, lip liner, for filling in my brows, cake eyeliners.. One of my all time favorite brushes" in 12 reviews
jude g.
birmingham
I first brought this brush when I brought the mac liquid eye-liner. It applied the eye liner nice and sharply to my eye however I did find it quite hard to do a flick as the brush was a little big and would put the eye liner where I didn't want it . However I have used it since and i have been fine now I know how to get the right angle.
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this #brushes ..my makeup need to #strong #brushes like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Mica L.
LO QUIERO! Tiene una punta muy definida, ideal para maquillar ojos, cejas y labios, muy bueno también para realizar delineados y correcciones muy precisas. Amo este pincel y estaba buscando uno así!! Lo quiero comprar pero no me aparece la opción, me gustaría probarlo Influenster por favor.
keiry s.
Doral, FL
Este tipo de brocha especial para delineado de cejas es super comodo y mi aliado todas las mañanas al realizar mis cejas el en conjunto con el contorno de Korres no puede faltar en mi estuche de maquillaje, recomendado al 100%. Toda makeup lover debe de tenerlo a mano.
Diana G.
Awesome brush. I love using it to line my lower lash line, define my eyebrows, and sometimes as a lipliner. I use it on a daily basis, and will need to purchase another so I don't have to clean it so often for multiple uses. I highly recommend this brush!
Ivannia Vannesa V.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Angled Liner/ Eyeliner Brush#15 para mi esta brocha es nesesaria para la linea del ojo y el contorno de las cejas buena brocha y buena marca
María José C.
Ibague
It's a very soft feeling but yet firm brush that does everything it needs to do. Is easy to use and I do so every day. I have washed it over 10 times i would say and it's still firm and good. It's better than regular ones.
Brooke B.
Pickering, OH
I absolutely love this brush. The angle of the brush is perfect, and so soft/easy to use that it makes the perfect eye liner look. I use this brush regularly. I actually have two, because I also use it for my brows!
Isabelle M.
Windsor, Ont
I had bought it with the idea of it being absolutely fantastic, and it was! I had a bit of a hard time at the beginning when trying to flick the brush, but now I'm an expert and the brush is doing me wonders.
Yara A.
kuwait
I love angled brushes in general i think that they are so us-full for your eyebrows and cat eyes i love sephora brushes and of course i love this brush but their is better brushes with better prices
I have been told about this brush, I would like to know if at the time of using it does not open to mistreat the eye?
Connie S.
Parkville, MD
How sharp and thin is this brush? I need a good angled brush that can give me really precise liner. All the angles brushes I have now tend to be too thick to actually do sharp liner with.
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
Am I supposed to use this brush only for gel eye liner and does it help apply eyeliner easier?
Pia F.
Is really thin for clean lines???