BY SEPHORA #27 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. see more...

Yoana  C.
San Bernardino California
If you want a precise, professional line to your gel liner, then use this brush. The line it gives is so perfect, for subtle or dramatic eyeliner. Can't rate this brush highly enough.
Tayla S.
Cape Town ,CPT
I love this brush it's makes it easier to do my brows and it speed up the cycle with strength it has and it makes so mch better.
bahaa r.
Birmingham , West Midlands
I love it so amazing brush it's so good quality and you can make a perfect winged liner and you can use it to fill your eyebrows
Susan I.
Great brush nice and thin.I use it for my eyebrows and eyeliner gives me a nice perfect line and great to get nice defined brows
Sandra M.
Valencia
i looooove this brush, it makes more easy to make our trace, because everyone knows that is not too easy to do the cat eye thing
Kelly M.
Maracay, Aragua
I use this for delineate the linea of the eye and delineate my eyebrows... And is easy and confortable to make this make up
Doaa S.
omg i really love this product <3 I can't imagine my life without it :)) It has a very good quality and price <3
Viktorija J.
Belgrade
Najbolja cetkica za obrve sjajno ide uz crte obrva i super ih popunjava jako lako se koriste i veoma su prakticne
Beth O.
Sheffield, Derbyshire
Really nice designed brush! Super soft and not too thick. Easy to use and really affordable! Definitely recommend
Yasmin N.
Deve ser ótimo Gostaria de experimentar para ver se é bom Gostaria de experimentar esse produto deve ser good
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?