BY SEPHORA #27 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. see more...

Kimberly K.
I really love this angular brush, it's perfect for my eyebrows. It has the size and texture ideal for eyebrow makeup, neither too soft nor too hard. Its totally worth it, it has a very good quality
katherine c.
miami, FL
Este pincel angular es definitivamente perfecto para hacer tus cejas me encanta el trazo que queda es hacer dos naturales y es muy práctico a llevar así que esta forma parte de mi rutina diaria estoy muy satisfechas con sus resultados
María José C.
Ibague
It's a very soft feeling but yet firm brush that does everything it needs to do. Is easy to use and I do so every day. I have washed it over 10 times i would say and it's still firm and good. It's better than regular ones.
Fanny P.
tijuaja baja california
me encanta es tan fina que es facil de manejar en tus cejas apenas empiezo a maquillar mis cejar pero nada mejor que esta brocha para delinear las cebar de sephora colleccion
jude g.
birmingham
I first brought this brush when I brought the mac liquid eye-liner. It applied the eye liner nice and sharply to my eye however I did find it quite hard to do a flick as the brush was a little big and would put the eye liner where I didn't want it . However I have used it since and i have been fine now I know how to get the right angle.
Diana G.
Awesome brush. I love using it to line my lower lash line, define my eyebrows, and sometimes as a lipliner. I use it on a daily basis, and will need to purchase another so I don't have to clean it so often for multiple uses. I highly recommend this brush!
Ivannia Vannesa V.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Angled Liner/ Eyeliner Brush#15 para mi esta brocha es nesesaria para la linea del ojo y el contorno de las cejas buena brocha y buena marca
Isabelle M.
Windsor, Ont
I had bought it with the idea of it being absolutely fantastic, and it was! I had a bit of a hard time at the beginning when trying to flick the brush, but now I'm an expert and the brush is doing me wonders.
Yara A.
kuwait
I love angled brushes in general i think that they are so us-full for your eyebrows and cat eyes i love sephora brushes and of course i love this brush but their is better brushes with better prices
Anisha O.
Whitby
Love all Sephora brushes they work great!! I have a few myself and I really like the way they spread your makeup along your face and blend in everything evenly so there are no visible lines.
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?