BY SEPHORA #36 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. see more...

Moriah Z.
I use this as a brow brush and the bristles are just sharp enough to finish off a good eyebrow!
Tyese W.
['Los Angeles ', ''], CA
Great night be there soon and I’m going home I’ll see y’all there in the next time you get I’ll
Mia B.
I love using this brush for my eyebrows. I can make a perfect arch with it in very little time.
Shannon K.
Works amazing with my gel eyeliners. Very soft. Does not feel prickly when I'm using it
Kristiana D.
Love the angle on this brush. I use it for eye liner and for smudging eyeshadow.
Serena M.
Cobb, CA
Great and inexpensive
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
I absolutely love this brush. The angle of the brush is perfect, and so soft/easy to use that it makes the perfect eye liner look. I use this brush regularly. I actually have two, because I also use it for my brows!
Mica L.
LO QUIERO! Tiene una punta muy definida, ideal para maquillar ojos, cejas y labios, muy bueno también para realizar delineados y correcciones muy precisas. Amo este pincel y estaba buscando uno así!! Lo quiero comprar pero no me aparece la opción, me gustaría probarlo Influenster por favor.
Kimberley T.
Emmercompascuum
Love this brush so much. This is the only brush that works for me when i'm applying gel liner. It is so precise and it keeps its shape very well. I also use this for my eyebrows, this way my brows look super neat and sharp. Great for applying on the lower lash line as well!!
keiry s.
Doral, FL
Este tipo de brocha especial para delineado de cejas es super comodo y mi aliado todas las mañanas al realizar mis cejas el en conjunto con el contorno de Korres no puede faltar en mi estuche de maquillaje, recomendado al 100%. Toda makeup lover debe de tenerlo a mano.
Michelle M.
Will this brush be good for beginners that want a winged liner?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Can you use liquid liner or gel liner for this brush??. Also can I use this for my eyebrows and is it good to use if you are beginner??
Kristiana D.
What kind of eyeliners do you use with this brush?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this good for eyebrows?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Are sephora collection brushes any good?