SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Angled Liner/Eyeliner Brush #15

This brush defines your lids with a thin line of color. The tapered point fits perfectly along the lashline. The nylon bristles allows you to use liquid, cream, and powder liners—wet or dry—with total control. This style is your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
how much ? because i want to know the price first and then see if to buy it
Is really thin for clean lines???
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Angled Liner/Eyeliner Brush #15!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This brush is fantastic. The bristles are stiff enough to stand up to my gel eyeliner but still soft enough to create a nice smooth line without irritating my eyes.” in 54 reviews
“I have like 3 or 4.. Maybe even 5 of these.. I use them for gel liner, eye shadow under the eye, lip liner, for filling in my brows, cake eyeliners.. One of my all time favorite brushes” in 12 reviews
This is one of my favorite brushes. Turns out I actually hate using actual eyeliner sticks. I love however using shadows with this brush for eyeliner! So much less harsh on my eye.
Danbury, CT
I love using this brush to apply my eyeliner. I use this for every makeup lol. I love how sharp this makes my eyeliner. Its affordable and makes you’re eyeliner game so much sharper. I love this liner brush and would love to purchase again. I bought this from sephora and love it. helps me create any liner shape without creasing or smudging. fits perfectly in the lash line area.
I got a Sephora angled eyeliner brush 15 years ago and I'm still using the same one, made in France. I'm not sure whether they still carry that particular make but this can't be much different. Sephora brushes are very high quality and long lasting. Recommended.
Anaheim, CA
Does the trick. I’m no expert but this is one of the brushes that comes in the uncomplicated eye brush set. It comes with instructions on how to use each brush. I love playing with it. Highly recommend this set.
Clinton, MD
This is my go to for brows. The tip and bristles are thin enough to insure precision and allows you to create any brow look from thick and natural to sharp and defined. It's the only brush I use when applying my other go to brow product, Anastasia dip brow in dark brown. It's also perfect for highlighting underneath the brow with concealer thanks to its thin bristles. Once you buy this brush, it's will be the only brush you use for brows.
Joplin, MO
I love this Sephora angled lines/eyeliner brush. It is a totally versatile brush. You can use it for eyeliner, eyeshadow, eyebrows...you name it. You can also go thin or thick for your liner. This angled brush keeps its shape for a very long time. I think it's totally worth it
Templeton, MA
This brush has changed my eyeliner game for sure. I use it with a lot of the darker shadows in my pallet. I use a little water to moisten it, dip it in the shadow and get a precision line every time. I just love this brush and can't live without it now that I have it!
Fayetteville, NC
I LOVE this brush. Many of my brushes are Sephora brand and they do not disappoint. This brush I have used for both powder AND gel eyeliner as we as for my eyebrows. I have not yet been able to find one that I like quite as much as this one. I think the price point definitely good for the quality!
Elmendorf, TX
 I've been using this brush religiously for years for my brows. Creates a nice crisp line, no shedding or splitting, easy to clean and maintains shape and feel. Soft enough not to be scratchy, firm enough for clean brows! I have yet to replace it ever. Highly recommended!
South Weber, UT
I actually use this brush for my eyebrows. It is perfect to get the perfect arch you’re wanting and helps blend in the color you’re wanting. I use it every single day. As long as you take care of it and clean it, it will stay in good condition for a very long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...