BY SEPHORA

This versatile brush serves all your shadow needs. The smaller size and rounded tip makes it multi-purpose. Use it to cover your lower lid, shade your creases, highlight your brow bone, or line around the edges. Since it can handle nearly every eyeshadow need, it's great for touchups and travel needs. SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic All Over Shadow Brush - Small #22 is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
Really great application and easy to blend with after a few uses. Mine might just have been a little stiff but after breaking it in it has been a dream! Definitely would choose the Sephora brand over others any day.
Becca G.
Austin
This brush applies powder evenly without needing to press hard. It is easy to clean and keeps its shape and softness. The bristles do not fall out. The brush holds powder well and makes for easy and flawless application!
Camille C.
Bismarck, ND
I love this shadow brush. It really blends in well. I use it everyday and It works better than most brushes because it’s soft and Blends perfect. It’s easy to apply eye shadow and easy to use. I would buy again for sure
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
brush is a little too fluffy for powder shadows, especially loose powder (versus pressed compacts). found it scattered shadows all over my face. could be improved if a little less fluffy. don't recommend .
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love Sephora brushes! I've had mine for a couple of years now and they are still holding up. They are reasonably price considering they last so long. All brushes are easy to use. I would recommend them!
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I’ve enjoyed this brush— packs on color well, suits my smaller eyes, and hasn’t fallen apart in the wash. I do think Sephora Collection brushes are somewhat overpriced though.
Dominique C.
Norton, OH
Good quality brush. Nice bristle and great application. A little pricey but pretty standard for other brushes of similar quality. Purchased at Sephora and would definitely purchase again. Definitely recommend
Sarah R.
Great for my crease. This is the 3rd brush in my routine. Getting my darker color where I need it and no where I don't is what this brush is great at... a tad rough though.
Haley D.
LOVE THIS BRUSH! I have used many different brands of brushes for many different reasons and this is one of my all time favorites! I recently bought this and have found myself using less of the eyeshadow I am using because this brush definitely covers my entire eyelid! Perfect for everyday looks when you aren't looking to blend different colors. Would recommend!!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I really love Sephora, and this all over shadow brush is no different. You can use it for applying multiple variations of make-up. I personally like it for eye-shadow. It blends amazing and works great for the crease. Reasonably priced, long lasting, and smooth application.