MakeupEyeEyeshadow PalettesSephora
COLLECTION Chroma Color Eye Palette

SEPHORA COLLECTION Chroma Color Eye Palette

A luxe makeup palette that is all about eyes. With 54 eye shadows, 12 eye pencils, and a double-ended eye shadow brush, this astounding palette allows you to create an endless number of eye looks. Experiment and play with a wide variety of colors, from must-have nudes to intense smoky shades and more vibrant tones in a variety of finishes. Let your imagination be your guide. The sky's the limit! This Set Contains: - 12 x 0.039 oz Full-size Eye pencils - 54 x 0.031 oz Eye shadows - A Double-ended Eye shadow brush

Como puedo conseguir el producto?? Y ayudar con las reseñas??
Hola! Me encantaría dar una opinión sobre el producto!
Hola! Me encantaría dar mi opinión sobre el producto!
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Chroma Color Eye Palette!
Product Highlights
...absolutely gorgeous, not only in the palette but also when applied. They are pigmented and blendable and cover most of the imaginable colors one would want on their eyelids- both matte and shimmery. I haven't gotten to play with the liners much yet, but the colors look beautiful and from what I can tell from swatches they are nice and creamy and easy to apply. A must have for anyone who enjoys playing with eyeshadow looks!in reviews
One of my Christmas gift! Actually my favorite one too! Loveee the colors is a good mix from neutral to bright and the lners are great !in reviews
Love all the variation of colors. The pigments of each color. It is long lasting and applies like a cream. Absolutley my favorite product.in reviews
wow this is awesome so many colors to choose it's such a cool product I just got it for Christmas and wish id gotten it sooner!in reviews
Great palette, cheap for what you get but every color is there.in reviews
Destiny B.
Ellaville, GA
This is amazing eye shadow. This eyeshadow last all day long and doesn't come off till you wash it off. The variety of colors is good for any eye color.
Samantha D.
Without a doubt one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes that I've owned, and I've had several. The colors are absolutely gorgeous, not only in the palette but also when applied. They are pigmented and blendable and cover most of the imaginable colors one would want on their eyelids- both matte and shimmery. I haven't gotten to play with the liners much yet, but the colors look beautiful and from what I can tell from swatches they are nice and creamy and easy to apply. A must have for anyone who enjoys playing with eyeshadow looks!
Stephanie C.
Winter Haven, FL
I don't necessarily like the sephora eye shadows, they are not as pigmented as other brands and it takes a lot of shadow packed on the eye for it to show on skin
Secilia P.
Des Plaines, IL
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,110 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Sephora eyeshadow palettes! This one has so many great colors in it. The only thing I would say is the eyeshadows are small so you don't get very much of each color. It's a good quality product at a pretty affordable price. I have been using Sephora makeup products for many years now. I will continue to buy Sephora eyeshadow palettes in the future.
Sheareliz M.
Jennifer W.
Cleveland, TN
Everyone chick needs this! So many colors! Love love love it! Would suggest to everyone I know!
Paulina M.
Coolll me encanta tiene ambas cosas lapiz y sombras es muy practico me gusta mucho al igual que los colores 😍😍😍😍
delilah H.
staten island
This pallet is a MUST !! Super fun , super pigmented, you'll never have a dull eye !!! It comes in a cute package a good look . I really didn't have any negative thoughts on this product ' I would highly recommend ! Enjoy.
Lucia M.
Yonkers, NY
I looove this product.. Colors are very vibrant.. And the pigment is perfect as well.. I like getting most of my make up products at sephora!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...