BY SEPHORA #86 in Makeup Sponges

This Cellulose Sponge is the ideal aid when you require deep down cleansing of facial pores. Dampen the sponge, apply cleanser or scrub, then gently glide over face in a circular motion for best results. see more...

• Why are people buying these for application when all I see is tha...1 Answers
  • For what do you use those sponges? I know that I can use it for p...4 Answers
Briana R.
New Britain
The sponges here work wonders for my face. If I feel I applied to much foundation and it looks to dark or to light I just add a bit of water and work with what I messed up with and it helps spread the shade around to give me a better look
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love these sponges. If you use them regularly and consistently, they really do help reduce cellulite. They aren’t too rough, and they are very affordable. Plus, they last for several uses each. I highly recommend!
Dalia C.
I'm really like these sponges for watching my face! Really easy to use! And I felt my skin very clean! Great for my combination skin, and the price it's a good value, definitely I wanna buy again! For sure
Paula M.
Clarksville, TN
The finishing make up its great with this product. Really great value when you think about the brand that cpmes with that. I only wear make up in special ocasions. I bought mines in December online. I would recommended it for sure, great product.
Geovana S.
Oh... That is so great.

I used those in the shower and the results are great. Using that cellulose sponge you can avoid new blackheads and acne. Really cleans the skin!
Shannon C.
Alpharetta, GA
sephora collection isa great brand to buy for the cellulose sponge set. It was just as good or better than the others. My skin type is medium and oily. Very easy and quick to apply to your face. I always have it in my collection.
Megan M.
Tinley Park, IL
Great value! The sponges worked out great. Not too pricey, they are my go to every day sponge and I have normal/dry skin with occasional acne. I use them all the time and these are the only sponges that I buy.
Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
these are okay, but I just received the crème shop sponges for a stocking stuffer and I think I am in love with them they are smooth and soft and glide across my older skin which makes it more flawless.
Wendilyn C.
I used these to get the access oil off of my face before I went to see a dermatologist. This removed the shine and oil for hours. I was grateful to find these when I did.
Bianca B.
Mission, KS
For what do you use those sponges? I know that I can use it for pass the foundation, but I am curious to know for what more I can use it.
Amanda T.
Why are people buying these for application when all I see is that they are for cleaning your skin? Help?!?