BY SEPHORA #79 in Makeup Sponges

This Cellulose Sponge is the ideal aid when you require deep down cleansing of facial pores. Dampen the sponge, apply cleanser or scrub, then gently glide over face in a circular motion for best results. see more...

christina c.
christina c.
High Point, NC
I love their sponges, they vary in prices, but come in all different sizes. there are so many different ones to choose from, i go to the sephora store near me and compared to others i feel like these are best if you have the money to get them and yes i would recommend
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great for blending and contouring your makeup, blush, bronzer, and highlighter. I got it on sale at Sephora and it was a great value, even when not on sale. I use it daily when I apply my makeup.
Geovana S.
Geovana S.
Hillsboro, OR
Oh... That is so great.

I used those in the shower and the results are great. Using that cellulose sponge you can avoid new blackheads and acne. Really cleans the skin!
Safirah A.
Safirah A.
Baltimore, MD
this product is a very useful product to have and it is so worth having if you want a sponge u should buy yourself this sponge
Amy C.
Amy C.
Wytheville, VA
These sponges are super absorbent and keep too much make up from smudging your face. I'd choose these every time
Lili P.
Love it!!!!!!
Paula M.
Paula M.
Peoria, AZ
The finishing make up its great with this product. Really great value when you think about the brand that cpmes with that. I only wear make up in special ocasions. I bought mines in December online. I would recommended it for sure, great product.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Alpharetta, GA
sephora collection isa great brand to buy for the cellulose sponge set. It was just as good or better than the others. My skin type is medium and oily. Very easy and quick to apply to your face. I always have it in my collection.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Tinley Park, IL
Great value! The sponges worked out great. Not too pricey, they are my go to every day sponge and I have normal/dry skin with occasional acne. I use them all the time and these are the only sponges that I buy.
Maya M.
Maya M.
Oklahoma City
Love these sponges very soft and blends beautifully also easy to clean! Love love love!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Mission, KS
For what do you use those sponges? I know that I can use it for pass the foundation, but I am curious to know for what more I can use it.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Why are people buying these for application when all I see is that they are for cleaning your skin? Help?!?