BY SEPHORA #78 in Skin Care Tools

This Cellulose Sponge is the ideal aid when you require deep down cleansing of facial pores. Dampen the sponge, apply cleanser or scrub, then gently glide over face in a circular motion for best results.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Why are people buying these for application when all I se...1 Answers
  • For what do you use those sponges? I know that I can use ...4 Answers
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love these sponges. If you use them regularly and consistently, they really do help reduce cellulite. They aren’t too rough, and they are very affordable. Plus, they last for several uses each. I highly recommend!
Briana R.
New Britain
The sponges here work wonders for my face. If I feel I applied to much foundation and it looks to dark or to light I just add a bit of water and work with what I messed up with and it helps spread the shade around to give me a better look
Paula M.
Hilton Head, SC
The finishing make up its great with this product. Really great value when you think about the brand that cpmes with that. I only wear make up in special ocasions. I bought mines in December online. I would recommended it for sure, great product.
Geovana S.
Oh... That is so great.

I used those in the shower and the results are great. Using that cellulose sponge you can avoid new blackheads and acne. Really cleans the skin!
Dalia C.
I'm really like these sponges for watching my face! Really easy to use! And I felt my skin very clean! Great for my combination skin, and the price it's a good value, definitely I wanna buy again! For sure
Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
these are okay, but I just received the crème shop sponges for a stocking stuffer and I think I am in love with them they are smooth and soft and glide across my older skin which makes it more flawless.
christina c.
High Point, NC
I love their sponges, they vary in prices, but come in all different sizes. there are so many different ones to choose from, i go to the sephora store near me and compared to others i feel like these are best if you have the money to get them and yes i would recommend
Jessica K.
I was looking for a reusable product to remove makeup, but I have sensitive skin. These sponges were great - they are not too rough but they have enough texture to really get into the makeup and leave my face feeling clean.
Stephanie S.
Oak City, NC
Great for blending and contouring your makeup, blush, bronzer, and highlighter. I got it on sale at Sephora and it was a great value, even when not on sale. I use it daily when I apply my makeup.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
When I bought these I was auctually looking to buy a beauty blender but I saw these thought I would give it a try I have one left and unfortunately I won't re purchase this ,but others might love it, just not for me
Bianca B.
Mission, KS
For what do you use those sponges? I know that I can use it for pass the foundation, but I am curious to know for what more I can use it.
Amanda T.
Why are people buying these for application when all I see is that they are for cleaning your skin? Help?!?