Personal CareSleeping AidsSephora
COLLECTION Cat Nap Sleep Mask

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cat Nap Sleep Mask

A fun and fashionable sleep mask. Easy on delicate skin and eyes and comfortable to wear, this sleep mask is effective at blocking out light for blissful slumber, anywhere, anytime. It features a limited-edition rose gold leopard print pattern.

Do sleep masks in general cause breakouts on your forehead?
This looks so cute!! Is it soft though?
i like it it love it i need it <3
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Cat Nap Sleep Mask!
Kelli L.
Lake Oswego, OR
I'm not a huge fan of this product. The big deal that I hated is that it leaked light into my face in the morning. I bought a face mask so I can cut out the light in my room. NO WAY. Not going to happen. Second thing I disliked was the price. It was more expensive then it should be. The only thing I liked about it is that it was soft and comfortable.
Yaz H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Ths is awesome, and packaging is A1. can't go wrong buying this fun mask. moisturizing and brightening
Kailee A.
Salem, OR
This is so adorable! I need to keep the hallway lights on for the kids at night and this mask is not only comfortable, but blocks out all the light!
Kayla T.
Huntsville, AL
Got it as a little Christmas present and thought I would never use it but I actually love using it and it's super soft and cute as can be
Tracey H.
Bronx, NY
I love this mask, so cute and soft. Does keep the light out and doesn’t slip off at night. It also doesn’t look stretched out after sleeps.
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
I’m a huge cat person & also childish lol so this was honestly perfect for me! Love little details like this, makes going to bed fun :)
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Cat Nap Sleep Mask uploaded by Marim S.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Cat Nap Sleep Mask uploaded by Marim S.
The eye mask I am reviewing is from free people ( pic is attached) i could not find it here so I picked this one. I've been on the search for the perfect eye mask that is cooling, comfortable, AND blocks out lights. This mask has an adjustable band so you can have it as tight or loose as you want. I don't like that the front is leather, but I got this in a FabFitFun box and gave it a chance anyway. The back side that goes against your face is incredibly soft fabric and has a pocket for a bag of gel to go in. I enjoy that it came in a resealable bag as well so when I put it in the fridge, I don't have to worry about any food or liquid getting on it or any smells getting into the fabric. I absolutely adore this mask!!!
esra B.
Love sleep masks!!! It blocks sunlight from the inside. Effective comfortable doesn’t squeeze my head and night light weight. Meets expectations
Patricia T.
Cold Spring, KY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Cat Nap Sleep Mask uploaded by Patricia T.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Cat Nap Sleep Mask uploaded by Patricia T.
I absolutely love this mask! I got it on sale for $7 and I'm so glad I did! It is not only cute and chic, but it is also very soft and comfortable to wear! I don't really need it for going to sleep but I wear it because the Sun rises right into my face every morning at 7:00 AM, and I don't need or want to get up quite so early, and it works great! I also like the back is adjustable. I recommend it!
Lieana O.
North Little Rock, AR
I love this sleep mask from Sephora. It's just so adorable. Aside from looking cute, it helps block light when I'm taking a little cat nap. The mask feels silky which I feel is important because its not rough on my eye area. No wrinkles here. This product is perfect in my sleep routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...