BY SEPHORA #8 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

A fun and fashionable sleep mask. Easy on delicate skin and eyes and comfortable to wear, this sleep mask is effective at blocking out light for blissful slumber, anywhere, anytime. It features a limited-edition rose gold leopard print pattern. see more...

• Does this mask block out light well or is it just a cute eye mask?2 Answers
  • This is adorable! Is it tight on the face?5 Answers
  • i like it it love it i need it <31 Answers
Tenisha T.
Raleigh, NC
I have two masks. THIS is my favorite one though. I love the silky feature. Great for preventing lines and wrinkles around the eyes (so I've heard). Super soft. It blacks everything out and makes daytime napping so much easier.
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
My favorite thing is a kitty so of course I love this! I use it often which helps my relaxation to get to sleep. My daughter loves it too. The only con is that we only have one! I would buy again. Absolutely.
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
I never thought i needed a sleep mask, but since using it, I have found myself to be much more focused on my breathing, it doesn't leave wrinkles or creases on my face, is loose enough (and i have a large head) and is SO great to get me to a deep REM sleep!
Crystal P.
I am in love with this product. For one they are SO cute I lock everything about the look and the color. I mean who doesn't want to be a cute sleeping kitty? And they are so comfy and work like a charm. When I put them on. The lights are definitely OFF!
Jocelyn R.
I'm not a fan of the style, it is cute but not my style. It's pretty soft and does the job, however, it's a little distracting from my night times or naps, I would try others before settling with this product. Over all it's still dark enough to sleep.
aliya d.
Very cute cat nap mask! I love it because if it is too bright around me i can always through this on and go to sleep. This is perfect if you travel and want to sleep on the train. You will look cute with sleeping too because of the cute kitty!
Lia H.
This is such a agood product! It blocks out the light while you sleep and gives u a good might rest. I bought mine from sephora and still have it! It hasn't torn or ripped and its long lasting! It really soft on the skin and not harsh at all. I would definitely buy this again!
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
This is very pretty . I would love to buy one of these . I bought one simpler buy I want to try this . It looks soft and even looks comfortable to sleep with . But I have bought one with the same fabric , and I love mine ! I recommend!!!
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
This cat nap sleep mask is so adorable. It makes any sleeping cat look so cute. I use this every night to block the sunshine out. I believe it was cheap considering I got it as a gift. I would buy it again if I ever lost mine.
Heather P.
I have a hard time sleeping because of fibromyalgia & other health issues that create chronic pain, migraines & anxiety. If I wake from pain, I can take medicine that's prescribed to me. I dont like sleeping pills since they have side effects or I feel too drowsy in the morning. Also, any light source that is turned on or creeps through my window when I am asleep , I wake up and it takes over 30 minutes to get back to sleep. I was given a Sephora Cat Nap Sleep Mask as a gift. It started out as a joke type of gift. But, it was a blessing in disguise!
I'm in love with the sleeping mask. It's soft, gentle, & I don't feel claustrophobic wearing it. It covers my eyes just enough so that I don't wake or get disturbed if & when lights or sun etc is peeking through the windows. I feel more refreshed from being able to get the best rest possible. I'm also thankful that I can put it on during the day and get a quick nap if needed & any kind of light doesn't keep me from my rest. Thanks Sephora! You had me in mind when the cat nap sleep mask was created 👄
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
This is adorable! Is it tight on the face?
Emily E.
Lincoln, NE
Does anyone know if these masks are machine washable? I have one but cut the tags off of course! I like to throw mine in the wash to get rid of any left over makeup or skin oil. I suppose I could hand wash, but machine wash is ideal! Thanks!
Lynne W.
Clearwater, FL
Does this mask block out light well or is it just a cute eye mask?
Alicia W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is so cute!!! Anyone slept in it and gotten any bad reactions on their skin around their eyes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Does this particular one keep the light out? I work shift work and there are times I have to sleep during the day. Therefore, I need to keep the light out.