BY SEPHORA #16 in Spa Accessories

A fun and fashionable sleep mask. Easy on delicate skin and eyes and comfortable to wear, this sleep mask is effective at blocking out light for blissful slumber, anywhere, anytime. It features a limited-edition rose gold leopard print pattern. see more...

• Does this mask block out light well or is it just a cute eye mask?2 Answers
  • This is adorable! Is it tight on the face?5 Answers
  • i like it it love it i need it <31 Answers
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I absolutely love this mask! I got it on sale for $7 and I'm so glad I did! It is not only cute and chic, but it is also very soft and comfortable to wear! I don't really need it for going to sleep but I wear it because the Sun rises right into my face every morning at 7:00 AM, and I don't need or want to get up quite so early, and it works great! I also like the back is adjustable. I recommend it!
Cindy P.
Bronx , NY
Hello ladies! Can we talk about taking a nap and staying cute! YUSS this little kitty mask helps you close your eyes and shuts all the light from lamps or any neighbors lights while you're in a 5hr bus ride or plane! Oh and you'll get lots of compliments while putting this puppy on haha puppy lol no but really buy this ladies.
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
My favorite thing is a kitty so of course I love this! I use it often which helps my relaxation to get to sleep. My daughter loves it too. The only con is that we only have one! I would buy again. Absolutely.
Pamela A.
This is the cutest way to relax and get a full affect, I bought it in store at Sephora and it's a definite soft and gentle and quite long lasting. I recommend it to anyone because I'd buy it again.
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
I never thought i needed a sleep mask, but since using it, I have found myself to be much more focused on my breathing, it doesn't leave wrinkles or creases on my face, is loose enough (and i have a large head) and is SO great to get me to a deep REM sleep!
Crystal P.
I am in love with this product. For one they are SO cute I lock everything about the look and the color. I mean who doesn't want to be a cute sleeping kitty? And they are so comfy and work like a charm. When I put them on. The lights are definitely OFF!
Jocelyn R.
I'm not a fan of the style, it is cute but not my style. It's pretty soft and does the job, however, it's a little distracting from my night times or naps, I would try others before settling with this product. Over all it's still dark enough to sleep.
aliya d.
Very cute cat nap mask! I love it because if it is too bright around me i can always through this on and go to sleep. This is perfect if you travel and want to sleep on the train. You will look cute with sleeping too because of the cute kitty!
Lia H.
This is such a agood product! It blocks out the light while you sleep and gives u a good might rest. I bought mine from sephora and still have it! It hasn't torn or ripped and its long lasting! It really soft on the skin and not harsh at all. I would definitely buy this again!
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
This is very pretty . I would love to buy one of these . I bought one simpler buy I want to try this . It looks soft and even looks comfortable to sleep with . But I have bought one with the same fabric , and I love mine ! I recommend!!!
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
This is adorable! Is it tight on the face?
Lynne W.
Clearwater, Fl
Does this mask block out light well or is it just a cute eye mask?
Emily E.
Lincoln, NE
Does anyone know if these masks are machine washable? I have one but cut the tags off of course! I like to throw mine in the wash to get rid of any left over makeup or skin oil. I suppose I could hand wash, but machine wash is ideal! Thanks!
Alicia W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is so cute!!! Anyone slept in it and gotten any bad reactions on their skin around their eyes?
Nina D.
Does it push hard on the eyes? Is it really dark when you have it on?