BY SEPHORA

This is an easy-to-apply, velvety eyeliner sticker that creates the illusion of liquid eyeliner.   Apply your liner like a pro with these stickers featuring perfectly drawn, eye-flattering shapes. Simply peel off the sticker, apply to your top lash line, and watch as your look transforms from day into night. Each long-wearing set comes Sephora Collection Velvet Eyeliner Appliques Reviewith glue to ensure a fabulous, fuss-free look that stays.

These come packaged in a black cut out box. The eyeliner stickers are stuck on a clear plastic sheet and after using, you are supposed to stick these back on the sheet. It also comes with a tiny bottle of glue.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Sierra B.
Hampton, VA
These are such a waste to me. I do not like these because if you mess it up it looks a hot mess and then I just feel like it actually looks like a sticker on your eye. It might be good if you're a beginner or something but since I'm personally good at make up and like a perfectionist then I want my makeup to look a certain way and these don't cut it.
Leicii D.
Bakersfield, CA
These are a solid okay. You have to be super steady handed in order not to tear them when applying, but maybe not as steady handed as you would have to be to create the look free handed. Probably wouldn't buy again for myself, but might recommend to someone that doesn't frequently use liquid eyeliner and wanted to spice it up for the night.
Jordan K.
I enjoyed this product but found that it didn't stay as well as I had hoped. I did how ever enjoy how easy it was to apply, the price on the other hand is a little too high for my likeing
Michaela J.
Highland Falls, NY
Cool idea, but doesn't stay on very long at all. A cat eye isn't very hard to do with liquid liner to put up with all the hassle these cause you....The time it takes to apply these is not a big difference from actually using liner. So booo no good. Practice using actual liner!
Alicia H.
This is a good concept and the lasting affect is okay. I had to retouch the color with my own liner about 3 hours in to the wear.
So I would not repurchase, I would create my own cat eye with my liner and have full control over it.
Jordan N.
Youngstown, OH
It's not easy finding make up for my skin type. I have oily skin and certain brands make me break out. But so far using Sephora eyeliner, foundation and mascara have done wonders on my skin. All waterproof and stays on until you clean it off. I give it a 110%.
Lauren A.
Wentzville, MO
Cool idea but these honestly didn't work at all. I wouldn't buy these ever again. I thought I was applying them wrong but everyone I've talked to says they're bad too.
Grace M.
Rockingham, VA
I have to be honest, I really didn't care for these. They don't fit my eye correctly and cannot be trimmed effectively to size. If your eye is the right sale for these though, it could be a holy grail item!
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
So fun and easy to use. I've gotten this as a gift a few months back and finally got to use it last weekend, let me say it looks super clean and makes me feel awesome. Confidence can be bought... lol.
Courtney Lynne s.
Jamestown , NY
I am all about a dramatic eye!!! I don't leave home without my eyeliner. I feel naked without it. The best thing about Sephora is this stuff stays on ALL DAY! No need to reapply!