SEPHORA COLLECTION Cat Eye Velvet Eyeliner Applique Addiction uploaded by Gabbi S.

BY SEPHORA

Easy-to-use eyeliner stickers that create the illusion of flawless liquid liner. Flaunt the perfect cat eye in an instant with these easy-to-apply appliqués. The velvety sticker goes on silky smooth and the included glue ensures a long-lasting, beautiful finish.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cat Eye Velvet Eyeliner Applique Addiction
  • "Firstly I had to try it out a couple of times but now when I know how to do it it is just amazing I love it because I personally can't make A cat eye and this is really helpful" in 6 reviews
Kristina G.
I love these! Four stars because I had to trim them a bit, and they didn't EXACTLY fit the shape of my eye. But that also could've been just simply something to do with my eye shape and not the applique itself. I got these to wear for Halloween with some large dramatic lashes that had red bows on them, so those also could've been a factor in the fit, but these are so pronounced and stand out so much that I feel like you definitely need false lashes with them unless your natural ones are very long. I would definitely buy these again when going for a special look, and in fact did recommend them to someone else for their costume. I also used them several times by cleaning my old shadow off with some eye makeup remover (non oily because I think oil might damage the velvety texture) and using a tiny bit of lash glue to reapply. They lasted thru several Halloween parties! Couldn't have been much happier.
Shay P.
These car eye things are so useful and they look so good, you cant even tell it's not actually drawn on. I would most definitely recommend these for someone who loves the car eye look but is not able to achieve it how they want or as straight as they want because I know that can be very hard.
Ellen C.
Frankfort, IL
These are a great idea but need lots os improvement. First of all, they look tacky. You have to have a very particular eye shape for these to work, and even when they do work, they are uncomfortable. The only way I see these being somewhat useful is to place on the eye as a "stencil" for eyeliner, but even then, I'm not sure it would turn out too well!
Ayanna S.
New Orleans, LA
This product is very affordable. It's application process is smooth. It is very long lasting. I completely love how smooth it is. I utilize this product every day. It compliments my dark eye color. I recommend this to everyone.
Aly D.
Reisterstown, MD
I used these for a special occasion and I think they looked pretty good. They were tricky to put on and I was worried they wouldn't stay, and despite having to stick them back on a few times, they worked.
Ashley C.
Oklahoma City, OK
For those of you who have a hard time making that perfect cat eye this is definitely a good go to! It helps give the perfect look for any occasion that will last all day!
Katherine G.
Hanford, CA
I love this! it doesn't run, smuge or wear off until you take it off and it comes off easily as it is to put on. I use the black all of the time and I get perfect eyeliner every time
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
These are ridiculously fun for a night out! They're also very similar to the appliques used by Dior on the runway last year, so very on-trend. I'd definitely buy these again for a fun, different look.
Bethany M.
Russellville, AR
They are too bog for my eye so I have to do a lot of cutting on them to make them work. It just didn't feel worth it knowing that I can use liquid liner and get the same result faster.
Catie  M.
Pittsburgh
This is a lot like a kid tattoo.
It does last for a long time but after A while it tends to move /flake off.
If you rub your eyes at all It flakes off
I do not recommend this because it does irritate your eyes and it does not feel comfortable at all.