SEPHORA COLLECTION Carnavale Makeup Sponges uploaded by Coco S.

BY SEPHORA

A set of four foundation sponges for flawless makeup application in brilliant summery colors. These versatile foundation sponges are soft, absorbent, and decked out in vibrant summer hues. The triangular shape is ideal for achieving smooth, even coverage. These products are not tested on animals. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Carnavale Makeup Sponges
  • "The colors on these are super fun!! Also, this is truly the best shape of makeup sponge. It gets it on all parts of my face and works great while wet!! " in 7 reviews
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I dislike creases this product gets the places on my face I can't get to nor see. makeup and your face can be tricky. You think you look great and covered all areas of your face till the sun hits you and your looking like 101 Dalmations. Ugh cost is reasonable worth it. SEPHORA COLLECTION Carnavale Makeup Sponges
Lindsey F.
Hermantown, MN
I like these sponges for putting on my concealer and foundation. It helps to blend all around and to keep it smooth. It keeps the foundation to spread and not to have more in one area. They also do absorb a little if there is excess which helps as well!
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
These are my easy inexpensive go to makeup sponges! Great price, and great value! It’s better then some but it’s a great alternative to the beauty blender. Can purchase at any Sephora and i would definitely buy again.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
The shape is ok but I find it hard getting into tiny cracks like the areas around your eyes and nose! Easy to use and to hold and makes my skin look less greasy by not needing to put too much product on your face!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
These sponges were good however I️ feel that for the price I️ could have gotten a lot more from a different brand. I️ don’t always use them but don’t think I️ would purchase them again
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
favorite make-up brand period - with its yummy scents, candy-coated packaging, sugary names, and beautiful colors it's win-win-win for me. I especially love the kits, and getting exclusive items, like the recent HSN Sugar Plum Fairy kit, which included my new favorite La Creme, Sugar Fairy. It is a peachy-nude with perhaps the slightest shimmer? I'm not even sure - all I know is it's beautiful on my lips!! Creamy feel, light citrusy taste and scent. I do feel like I need to reapply often, but it's so creamy I can revive it a bit by rubbing my lips together more often. And the packaging is sleek, weighty, and a dream in the hand.
Ereen C.
Akron, NY
I really enjoyed these fun colored makeup sponges from Sephora. The wedge sponges are always my go to for applying concealer to my undereye and powder to my face. These have value for me because I enjoy the colors, others might just buy basic sponges. I'd use them again.
Haley B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love uses these sponges to clean up my contour line. Do not wet these like you would a beauty blender! Use a powder with some coverage to "bake" the line underneath your contour to keep it sharp. My favorite thing about these sponges is that they hold up and maintain their shape.
Andrea H.
Very rough and easy to tear when cleaning. It was very pricey, with very low value. It is easy to use, but is rough on the skin. I have very sensitive skin and this disappointed me greatly. I am not satisfied
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
I don’t use them very often because I’m pretty basic in my daily makeup routine but these never let me down when I need them. I’ve tried a beauty blende and truly don’t see any benefit in one of those over this cheaper option.
Tanya E.
san diego, CA
Are these soft?
Jessica S.
How well does this work?