SEPHORA COLLECTION Candy Compact Mirror

A colorful round compact mirror. This compact mirror features 2x magnification as well as regular magnification and comes with a colorful, high-gloss exterior.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Candy Compact Mirror!
Jackson Height
I love the color of this mirror!! It's very light to carry and at a very good price :) I don't know if there are other colors but that's the one that my sister bought me. I would buy it again if it ever breaks but so far so good :)
I love this mirror! I always have it on me. I got it from sephora from the clearance section once! The reason I give it four starts is cus mine is a little shaky like the mirror moves around a little but still works great!
Clearwater, FL
This little mirror works perfectly. I have no complaints. I keep it in my makeup bag and it is very convenient to have when there's not a larger mirror around. I use it to apply my makeup at work. Or really anytime I'm on the go. It also comes in handy when I need to pluck eyebrow randomly or get something stuck in my eye. I recommend any woman carry around a pocket mirror at all times.
Really great for on the go makeup touch ups, or if you haven't had a change to paint up your face. Haha just kidding about the last part but a really great product.
Norwalk, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I take my mirror everywhere. I got it about 3 years ago and have dropped it many times and still looks new. I love the size it fits in everything, even your back pocket.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mirror. It's perfect to slide into my purse. Perfect size to apply lipstick or to touch up mascara. Perfectly simple.
It was aleight i just dont likd tbat it looks minda funcky or something cuz it very veey dark and bright and it sears.
Grove city, OH
I love this mirror very nice and I can keep it in my purse if I need to do a quick fix of my makeup or check up.
Waco, TX
This is a great mirror for on the go places. Cute cute color and can fit anywhere. It also is easy to hold!
Tampa, FL
I love this because it's a small mirror easy to use. Fits nowhere and nice and clear!