SEPHORA COLLECTION Call of the Wild: PRO Airbrush #55

A bestselling face brush in a limited-edition snow leopard print, for liquid, cream, and powder formulas. This bestselling brush features unique bristles to create a truly smooth airbrushed finish. The rounded shape and longer bristles flex with the skin achieving a beautiful, natural look. They are ideal for creating optimal payoff with liquid, cream, and powder formulas. The handle features a vibrant snow leopard print.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Call of the Wild: PRO Airbrush #55!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...flawless results. However, I did not notice as great of an affect when using liquid foundation so make sure you are sticking to airbrush products when using. Highly recommend.” in reviews
Greenwood, SC
I love this brush! It picks up on powders well! It's also super easy to clean
I love this brush! It picks up on powders well! It's also super easy to clean
This brush is awesome for so many uses such as powder, foundation in liquids, creams or powder formulations, and sometimes I’ll use it for bronzers both cream and powder as well. I have normal to dry skin so sometimes brushes can enhance the texture but it makes my skin seriously smooth. It has never shed on me, and I clean it regularly and has lasted me years! This particular packaging is super cute as well!
Saulnierville , NS
it’s warm-toned but then two of the eyeshadows are more muted and neutral. I also think the jump from the mid-tone brown to the black eyeshadow is quite a bit and felt like I desperately needed more shades in-between to make the palette work cohesively on my coloring (this did not impact the rating–just detailing my personal experience using the palette overall). I think going for light-medium and medium-to-dark neutrals and then having the black might have made it more versatile.
Amazing brush for blending out foundation definitely does give an amazing air brushed finish to the skin. Easy to clean. This brush is a little on the pricey side
Vancouver, WY
Love the Sephora pro #55 brush and this one is super cute with the leopard print! This brush really blends out my foundation and you can sometimes find these limited edition prints on sale on the Sephora website! Sephora pro brush range is great!
Windsor, ON
This is a very nice brush, with soft bristles. I typically use it for powders and it gets the job done. It is more on the expensive side for a Sephora brand brush but it's been working well for my everyday use.
Halifax
Great product love using these brushes would recommend for sure! Brushes are soft and not to bad in price as well!
Halifax, NS
Have the orginal of this and absolutely love it! Blends flawlessly and is the best foundation applicator around!
goof one, Easy to handle and easy to use too. Easily turned around into various sides. very much satisfied
achei muito mucia ótima .. espalha bem e não acumula. !!!!! amei muito !!!!! adoraria ter outro .........

Looking for your answer?