BY VERA MONA

What it is:
A reusable makeup sponge with two sharp cut edges for precise and flawless makeup application.

What does:
Cake and Bake is a reusable sponge that has a unique design featuring two sharp, flat-cut edges, which are perfect for full-face makeup application of concealer, foundation, or baking and setting products.

What else you need to know:
Cake and Bake is reusable and should be washed frequently with a favorite soap and cold water. Squeeze excess water out and lay flat to dry in an open area.

Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
I tried this brush out because I knew the person they originally collaborated with. It honestly takes some time to get used to but I love this sponge to bake. I feel as though it’s not quite as good with liquids but when you need to bake and clean up any mistakes this is my go to sponge.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Best sponge you will ever have purchased and a true must have! It is perfect because of the sharp edges and when wet it get bigger then the original BB it's so easy to use and to bake with not just that but also applying your makeup. Vera Mona sent me products and I truly love them so much I went and purchased more on her website but you can also purchase at Sephora.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This sponge is better than the beauty blender, hands down! It allows for precise application with the sharp angles. Also, it blends foundation seamlessly! You will not find another sponge that is better to bake with!
linda c.
Petersburg, VA
My second favorite sponge to use. It has a perfect angle to get under your waterline and set your under eyes and can really help you define your contour. Blends the product very nicely and super soft.
Daisyna K.
I absolutely love the Vera Mona Cake and Bake! It makes putting on foundation so much easier.

It's soft and expands to a good size when wet.

This sponge doesn't soak up all my foundation like a lot of other sponges do and it leave a flawless non streaky finish.

I also use this sponge to easily shape and correct above my eyebrows.

As far as applying setting powders this really picks it up without leaving powder dusting up everywhere... plus it helps to easily carve up the contour.

Personally if I were to compare it to the Original Beauty Blender, I prefer the Cake and Bake every time.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
I actually really like it at first I was a little skeptical but it works out great with my foundation and concealer.   It works for any skin type really.  I think the price of it is really reasonable. It bakes my face like a pro.  It is a bit denser than the beauty blender.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
I absolutely love this sponge! It is very tough and bulky and has a very smooth surface that is perfect for applying a setting powder while baking. I don't use it for concealer for that reason (though it says you can) and instead stick to my good ol' beauty blender.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
Omg if you don't have this go and get it ! It is one of my favorites. It's not as soft as a beauty blender but it doesn't pick up as much product and it blends your foundation and concealer in so nicely I love it
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
My new go to beauty sponge it allows for such easy application and accessibility to the under eyes and sides of the nose!! The price is very reasonable compared to other sponges!!!
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
Love this sponge. You can see a longer review on my IG -@alyshamichelle88. It gets right up under your eye and can carve a jaw out like it's nobody's business!!
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
How much for one box? Is it one to a box?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
With all these edges, would you be able to use this to blend in foundation? Or is it just meant for baking?
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Definitely want to try this sponge. I love the shape edges. How well does this compare to other sponges?
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Is good for smoothing and blotting!!