SEPHORA COLLECTION Cake and Bake Liquid and Powder Makeup Sponge uploaded by Jessica M.

BY VERA MONA

What it is:
A reusable makeup sponge with two sharp cut edges for precise and flawless makeup application.

What does:
Cake and Bake is a reusable sponge that has a unique design featuring two sharp, flat-cut edges, which are perfect for full-face makeup application of concealer, foundation, or baking and setting products.

What else you need to know:
Cake and Bake is reusable and should be washed frequently with a favorite soap and cold water. Squeeze excess water out and lay flat to dry in an open area.

Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
I actually really like it at first I was a little skeptical but it works out great with my foundation and concealer.   It works for any skin type really.  I think the price of it is really reasonable. It bakes my face like a pro.  It is a bit denser than the beauty blender.
Daisyna K.
Daisyna K.
I absolutely love the Vera Mona Cake and Bake! It makes putting on foundation so much easier.

It's soft and expands to a good size when wet.

This sponge doesn't soak up all my foundation like a lot of other sponges do and it leave a flawless non streaky finish.

I also use this sponge to easily shape and correct above my eyebrows.

As far as applying setting powders this really picks it up without leaving powder dusting up everywhere... plus it helps to easily carve up the contour.

Personally if I were to compare it to the Original Beauty Blender, I prefer the Cake and Bake every time.
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Hialeah , FL
Omg if you don't have this go and get it ! It is one of my favorites. It's not as soft as a beauty blender but it doesn't pick up as much product and it blends your foundation and concealer in so nicely I love it
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
My new go to beauty sponge it allows for such easy application and accessibility to the under eyes and sides of the nose!! The price is very reasonable compared to other sponges!!!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
I really like this sponge because it makes it easier to blend near my eyes and the corners of my nose !! Also can use it to shape my eyeshadow as i apply it !
Arelis L.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Sin duda la mejor esponja k eh utilizado me enamore desde k la vi y lo practica k es a la hora de usarla y suave me enamoro
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Orem, UT
Loving what sephora did with those edges it makes all the difference. Makes tou face and make up look flawless
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
How much for one box? Is it one to a box?
Nhat H.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
With all these edges, would you be able to use this to blend in foundation? Or is it just meant for baking?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Definitely want to try this sponge. I love the shape edges. How well does this compare to other sponges?
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Is good for smoothing and blotting!!