BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A reusable makeup sponge with two sharp cut edges for precise and flawless makeup application.

What it does:
Cake and Bake is a reusable sponge that has a unique design featuring two sharp, flat-cut edges, which are perfect for full-face makeup application of concealer, foundation, or baking and setting products.

What else you need to know:
Cake and Bake is reusable and should be washed frequently with a favorite soap and cold water. Squeeze excess water out and lay flat to dry in an open area.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Completely saturate Cake and Bake with water, squeezing excess liquid.
-Pick up powder or liquid makeup with the top or bottom flat cut edges.
-Apply makeup by pressing Cake and Bake on to desired area of the face in dabbing motion.

Precautions:
-When washing Cake and Bake ensure that it dries in an open area to let it fully air out and dry.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is it work like beauty blinder ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for their under eye area? Does it bl...2 Answers
  • How much for one box? Is it one to a box?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Cake and Bake by Vera Mona Liquid and Powder Makeup Sponge
  • "I actually really like it at first I was a little skeptical but it works out great with my foundation and concealer.   It works for any skin type really.  I think the price of it is really reasonable. It bakes my face like a pro.  It is a bit denser than the beauty blender. " in 4 reviews
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm always looking to try something new!! I've been eyeing this on Sephora.com for quite some time now, and finally decided to give the cake and bake sponge a try!!
I ended up buying 2 during the 1st day of the rouge sale, they run 13$ a piece but are reusable!!
Due to my oily skin I have to bake in certain areas after I apply my foundation and concealer!!
I personally use RCMA no color powder for years now for setting!!
This sponge is 100% worth the hype The shape alone is perfect for under the eyes above the brows and around the nose area!!
I have a little pan I sprinkle my loose powder in and I dip my cake and bake right in, I apply in a patting motion evenly and what I've noticed the most since using this sponge is that my loose powder sits like silk on my face without separating any of my makeup or emphasizing my pores!!!
It truly gives the look of airbrushed skin😍😍!!
I also use the other side of this baby to blend my contour, I spray the sponge with a good spray of Macs fix + and with the angle shape of this sponge I get perfect natural blending!!!
Overall the cake and bake is one of the best products I've tried this year!! I'm glad I bought a backup because on Sephora.com it says that it's limited edition 😣😣 So I might grab one more before they are gone for good!! I definitely recommend giving this baby a try!!!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I am pretty picky when it comes to my beauty sponges. Some can be rock hard even after getting damp and does not blend out at all. This was all over YouTube so I decided to try. It is non expensive, and I purchased offline from Sephora. It does get larger after getting wet, and really allows your to get into the creases of your face you normally would have to do a little extra work to blend out because of the rectangular shape. It is very good for baking the undereye with a translucent powder as well. It does seem to soak up my foundation more than some alternatives but I really enjoy it for concealer and powder application. SEPHORA COLLECTION Cake and Bake Liquid and Powder Makeup Sponge
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I am not a fan of baking. And i dont do it unless their is an occasion. I found it really easy to use.   I dont use it a lot since i am used to a brush more. My skin is really dry so i prefer a brush anyways, and for the price, i was somewhat satisfied. I will use it this time but i might try something else next time
Kirin K.
Phoenix
Now this is a gem. When I first saw this sponge I thought it was a joke. It’s odd shape made me hesitant to buy it because I thought how could that ever be useful but for baking it’s a game changer. I thought that the real techniques sponge was good for carving this sponge is on a whole other level.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Manny MUA raved about this blending sponge for several months, so I broke down and bought it. It really does have great, crisp lines to bake and sculpt perfectly. I like the texture of the sponge and it cleans easily with Dr. Bronners bar soap.
Kate D.
This sponge is a NO for me. I was excited to try it after seeing Manny MUA use it on his channel... I was disappointed. I prefer real techniques, beauty blender, and morphe sponges all over this sponge. Not only was this sponge harder than I expected (yes, I drenched it in water to try and soften it) but when I was using it to blend my foundation it make my foundation look separated and weird... not to mention how am I supposed to blend a cream contour with this thing? HOW?
Brenda L.
North Bergen
Encuentro que funciona muy bien para marcar la cara con el polvo y más cuando te quieres hacer la línea de expresión las narices en la frente y en el lado de la cara sirve muy bien para cocinar el pollo el polvo de la cara
Luca B.
This is a good beauty blender. Especially for how it was priced. I just wish I had a normal beauty blender. The reason for that is is because I always hear that the beauty blender brands beauty blenders are very soft and this one is dense and kind of hard. It’s really really good for baking. But I don’t have any other beauty blender so I use this one for concealer and it sucks up a lot of my concealer so I half-and-half recommend depending on what you use it for.
Kylie W.
Warren
This is my absolute favorite beauty sponge! I adore how dense it is compared to others, blends flawlessly, and the sharp edges are perfect for baking all of the nooks and crannies of your face, and keeping your contour sharp!
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I am obsessed wit this sponge for under eye baking! I misplaced it once and thought I was gonna cry because I couldn’t find it (over dramatic, I know) but it’s just soooo good! I thought it was a gimmick until I used it!
Michelle J.
Niagara Falls, NY
Has anyone used this for their under eye area? Does it blend out easily?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Is it work like beauty blinder ?
Theresa H.
Orlando , FL
How much for one box? Is it one to a box?
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Is good for smoothing and blotting!!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Definitely want to try this sponge. I love the shape edges. How well does this compare to other sponges?